Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

We didn't saw big part of J.Edgar cast shooting, we didn't saw Naomi Watts, Ed Westwick, Josh Lucas, etc... We just saw Leo, Armie and Judi Dench! Seems like this movie will be very similar to The Aviator, all the focus will be on the main character, in this case Hoover, well, it's a biopic!

Your welcome wijn! Nice to see you around again! :)

Thanks Barbie for the magazine article! Soooo excited!

And sick: I would assume a teaser trailer to come out within the next few months, followed by a full trailer! I sooo can't wait to see the trailer!!

he looks so sexy in this commercial:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jpSuzrhE0s...feature=related

also found this: I love when Leo have a big beard, and even that I prefer his natural blonde hair, one thing I have to say, that when he's hair is black his eyes shine more, because it shows his pretty blue eyes better!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUHsadC92o8...feature=related

Thanks for the vids Barbie!!

Judging from multiple tweets Leo was at Coachella last night.. which is an LA thing if i'm not mistaken...

giltcity Gilt City

Leo and the Hilton sisters next to us in #VIP Sorry we can't twitpic this, but we would look very uncool. #coachella

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

cara_elaine: Leonardo De Caprio and Kevin Conolly standing right in front of us holy fuck?! #Coachella #frontandcenter

about 5 hours ago via Echofon · Reply · View Tweet

janemarie94: @erinwdavidson ...well, no ian today, however we did see leonardo dicaprio and fucking McLovin! It was epic.

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry® · Reply · View Tweet · Show ConversationHide Conversation

Leonardo DiCaprio Is This Week's Most Valuable Partyer!

DiCaprio touched down in the Big Apple last week with Bar Rafaeli, but he's been hitting the NYC scene sans his supermodel girlfriend this week.

Most people stay in on Sunday night, but most people aren't Leo and Jay-Z.

The two A-listers hit hotspot Juliet Supper Club separately on Sunday night, but they ended up sharing a table and hanging until around 2:30 a.m.

And on Tuesday, the Inception actor was spotted holding court at Cellar Bar, surrounded by security guys.

Of course, Leo's got a lot to celebrate these days...

Five million things, to be exact.

He just wrapped a TV commercial for a Chinese cell phone company for a cool 5 mil. Nice work if you can get it!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_part...l#ixzz1Jh3uYchR