Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I seriously doubt Leo and Bar will ever follow eachother on twitter they are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to private for that :) Seems to me that they both use their twitters for business purposes/ to highlight causes. Even when Kevin Connolly had his brief twitter account he never followed leo. Leo's twitter is just for his work....if you look at the people leo and Bar follow its mostly things that are apart of their work/ causes. The exception is Ethan Suplee.

However, one thing for sure is that Bar is keeping leo well up to date on that summit she's at :heart:

Just thinking about it and Wow i can't imagine what it'll be like to be Leo.... millions of people know your name and face! What's everyone's opinion on this? Would you like to be in leo's shoes?

I don't know, should be very hard to be known all around the world and have to deal with the fake rumors about yourself, all the bad things people say about you, have to be careful with everything you say and everyone you met, deal with all the curiosity of media and fans about your personal life (this includes me) :laugh: for sure it's not easy! But have all the good side too, being recognized by his work, use his star power to good causes, be able to travel and meet different countries and people of the world, have the FREE affection from people you never knew in your life. As everything in life have the good side and the bad side!

But all I know is that Leo didn't enter in this business for being a celebrity, he became an actor because he loves this profession and it was always what he wanted do since he was a kid, so all the sucess and fame that came to him was consequence through his hard work to being reconized as a good actor!

Barbie ya so true there's the good and the bad. For sure you have to have a strong self esteem though... fame is definately not for the weak! All the haters and rumours said about you... you need to be strong for that :p However, all the perks, respect and positive influences you can have on people is definately a plus!

You're right leo is mainly an actor that's his goal in all this... the celebrity is just a side effect of that. He's done an impressive job in handling his fame!!

thanks for the pics fashiondream! He looks handsome, but I would like if he cut his hair on "The Departed" style, but I know Leo's hair doesn't belong to him at all, because he have to be like his roles, so depend on the type of hair his next character will have, I wonder the look of Jay Gatsby...

Your welcome Barbie... Ya his hair is growing out a bit but you can still see the Hoover hairstyle... the sides of the hair on his head is still super short. This slicked back look is very popular with leo especially at events because most of the time we have no idea what his hair looks like because its hidden by a baseball cap hehe...

I agree i prefer The Departed hairstyle too.

I picture Jay Gatsby having slicked back black hair for some reason.. i can't remember the exact description in the book if any :p

yeah, Leo still have the Hoover hairstyle, the sides of his head are shaved, but he's blond again and you right fash we really never know how Leo's hair looks right now because he's always wearing hats and caps, but I don't like too much when he put all his hair slicked back because he looks older than he really is, it seems for me it's a way to present himself more serious and mature, but I prefer the casual style, more short and natural. About Jay, I don't know but in the older version Jay was played by Robert Redford, and he was very blond as I saw in the pic, so maybe Leo keep his hair blond (which I prefer), because his hair in Hoover was terrible, black and curly, it doesn't fit with him. But anyway I love him don't matter how he looks.

fashiondream: so, did you read The Great Gatsby?

ohhhhhh cool! Thanks for the pic Barbie :hug: He's blonde!

leo has blonde hair but it's gotten darker as he's gotten older.... so It'll be neat to see Leo go that Blonde. :)

Yup i've read Gatsby twice a few years ago but i can't remember the ending for some reason lol. Have you read it?

No, I didn't read and if you remember the end please don't tell me, I don't want to know nothing too much revealing about this movie, I know basic things, like synopsis and that's all!

Yeah, it's true Leo's hair is getting darker through the years, when he was a baby/kid his hair was almost white of so blonde and than as the time pass his hair got darker but still have that beautiful color. So, maybe he will have to dye his hair even more blonde, I like this!!!

Wow thank you all for the pics! Leo looks so handsome accepting his award! :drool: ALthough like everyone else here, The departed was the hottest look of him :blush:

And about Gatsby, I am getting really excited to see Leo and Carey as a couple. I think Carey is just so sweet (and she is like my personal style icon :D)