Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks for the sight, kat! I have almost sure he was there watching the lakers game, since the game from yesterday was not in L.A, I guess because he always goes there to watch games. But seems like it's just you and me here these last days.

thank you all of you girls for great stuffs of Leo :hug:

Kate's words about Leo was adorable :wub: they are so sweet freinds

and the reporter kisses Leo video was awesome,I laughed so hard :laugh:

and the list of Leos top grossing movies was really surprising for me,I couldn't imagine that Catch me would be on the second position I love that movie so funny and Leo looks so lovely :heart:

Al Gore and Leonardo Dicaprio at the 2007 Oscars is so funny,I remember watching this Oscars and I laughed so hard for their speech :D

I feel so bad about Japan,God bless you Japan and wish you peace!

I'm sure Leo will do any good for helping them.

Awww thanks for the cute gifs sick! Love to have ya back! :hug:

And I agree with you all on Leo needing to have babies. Leo and Bar baby would be so beautiful!!

Didn't they call Bar Leonardo DiCaprio's fiancee in the Russian Elle? :whistle:

Or was it just the translation.. :(

Cause I do remember him saying at that Shutter Island interview from being 35 'you're talking about family? Gimme another ten years!'

But maybe he claimes Bar for the next five years by marring her? :wub: *having deep hope xD*

yeah its usually the translation, when leo and gisele were going out all the foregin magaiznes called her his fiance too!

We all know Bar said she wants to have at least one child by the time she is 30, which is only 3 years away, So Leo would be with her if he wan't able to give her a baby in 3 years, and Bar wouldn't be with Leo If he was not willing ;)

I think it would be really cool to see leo and bradly in a movie together! Because I don't think Tobey was even confirmed, just attachted!

Bradley Cooper wants Tom Buchanan role in 'Gatsby'

Leonardo DiCaprio and Carey Mulligan are already locked in for "The Great Gatsby," but there's one more actor dying to be a part of director Baz Luhrmann's upcoming 3-D spectacle: Bradley Cooper.

In a new interview with the New York Times, Cooper lobbies for the role of Tom Buchanan, the cocky blueblood husband of Gatsby's (DiCaprio) love interest, Daisy (Mulligan).

"To me, he's the best character in the book. He's so complicated," says the star of "The Hangover – Part II." "He's xenophobic, he's an alcoholic, but he also understands some profound stuff about class. Whoever plays it has to take a gentle hand, because it could so easily be stock, where he’s a rich jerk you don't identify with at all."

I don't even know if I'm on Luhrmann's radar,” he said. "Maybe he'll read this article after the role's cast and say, ‘Oh. Ha. Yeah, that guy was never going to get it.'"

Meanwhile, Luhrmann insists that his own directing duties for "Gatsby" aren't exactly a done deal.

"Despite what might be out there, I have made no comment about anything," he told Vulture. "So until I say it, it's not said, you know."

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/03/14/br...role-in-gatsby/

Leo mentioned in this interview......

Woody Allen has revealed that he hopes to one day reunite on screen with his Annie Hall star Diane Keaton.

Allen admitted to The Guardian that he still has a desire for a "tour de force part" opposite Keaton, who the filmmaker dated in the '70s and cast in his movies Sleeper, Love And Death, Interiors, Manhattan, Radio Days and Manhattan Murder Mystery.

"I can't be the love interest anymore," Allen said. "I can't play opposite Scarlett Johansson, it's not appropriate. So what can I do? I'd love to have a wonderful tour de force part with Diane Keaton but the problem is... doing what?"

He continued: "Nobody wants to see two septuagenarians get it on. People may say they do but they don't. They want to see Leonardo DiCaprio chasing after Scarlett Johansson. They don't want me flirting with Diane Keaton.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a308...aton-again.html

As usual never know for certain...

MGM has tapped Josh Zetumer to write its reboot of ROBOCOP, reports

Deadline.com. Zetumer's Black List script INFILTRATOR is in development at Warner Bros. with Leonardo DiCaprio attached. He's written drafts for DUNE and a fourth BOURNE film. His supernatural thriller VALE is also set up at Warner Bros. Jose Padilha (ELITE SQUAD) is the director on ROBOCOP.

http://www.awn.com/news/cg/dune-writer-pen-robocop

I also agree with all of you, Leo and Bar need to make babies, I guess it's not a sacrifice for them to do... :whistle::laugh::blush:

kat: about Gatsby, Tobey wouldn't play the Daisy's husband, Tobey is going to play Daisy's cousin, Nick if I'am not mistaken, and I hope that he's still in the project because one of the reasons that make me want to see this movie it's because Tobey will be working with Leo again, as they are very good friends. But also would be nice if Bradley join the cast as Tom Buchanam! I can't wait for this movie, I think will be great!!!

Wood Allen was funny saying that, I think Leo and Scarlett could play a sexy couple onscreen someday!

thanks for the video fashiondream: I'am so glad by what Josh Lucas said about Leo playing J.Edgar, it sounds great!!! He said Leo's taking a great risk by the way he's playing J.Edgar, sounds really promising and maybe we get surprised with Leo's acting and seems quite interesting.

I'am becoming anxious for this movie!