Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I love this Get Leo An Oscar campaign, it's really fair for him by the snubb he has been suffering throught the last 3 years and it's pretty nice that they are making a documentary about this. I know Leo's is young and have a lot to show yet as an actor but I feel like I think you also feel that he has been robbed a so many times in these awards not just in Oscar, unfortunatelly!

I love this Get Leo An Oscar campaign, it's really fair for him by the snubb he has been suffering throught the last 3 years and it's pretty nice that they are making a documentary about this. I know Leo's is young and have a lot to show yet as an actor but I feel like I think you also feel that he has been robbed a so many times in these awards not just in Oscar, unfortunatelly!

I agree with you Barbie!! I think its unfair, and they shouldn't not be giving him and Oscar because he is to young or too good looking! But Lets hope the Hoover movie will get him one!

Thanks Sick for all the articles/ news and Israel vid!!!! :hug: The get Leo an Oscar documentary is interesting!! The article about that interviewer is just soo cute. Leo is a sweetie haha! I'm loving the pics!

Thanks Kat for new J. edgar castmate news!! :hug:

Thanks Wijin for Inception 2 article... but i can't really see it happening either. :)

Interview with an actress who mentions what her grandmother said about working with leo on Shutter Island......... Everyone who talks about meeting leo says the same things and they have nothing but good things to say about him!! :p

Q. What role would you love to play?

A. Any role opposite someone who is believable. I want to look into the other actors eyes and know it’s real – so real that there are no cameras, no crew, just the characters. It becomes magical when that happens – there is a connection that is indescribable. Of course, if I had a choice, I can think of a lot of actors I would pick to work with, but the first that comes to mind is Leonardo DiCaprio because my Nana worked with him on the set of “Shutter Island’’ and she said he was not only a consummate professional, but really sweet man.

http://meredithprunty.wordpress.com/2011/0...opkinton-crier/

Leo has always been one of my favorite actors. I love him. The first movie I ever saw of his was "Titanic", even though I was four and it was one of the first movies I had ever seen in theaters and I can't even remember seeing it then, being I was so young, I still take pride in having seeing it. I have seen almost all of his movies and he does an amazing job in all of them, no matter what. I truly thought he deserved the Oscar for "The Aviator", he completely embodied the character. He isn't amazing just because of his looks, he IS talented. He has THREE Oscar nominations and even though he hasn't won, yet, he has still been nominated and that says something. I was reading some of the replies from when this topic was first up and I don't think "Titanic" made him underrated at all. In fact, it made him an even bigger star. That film did make over a $1 billion. Even though he wasn't nominated for lead actor, he was nominated for the Golden Globe. The film won 11 Oscars (not 12). A chick flick does NOT win 11 Oscars! And Kate Winslet was nominated for Best Leading Actress for the Oscar. Leonardo is one of the greatest actors ever in my opinion.

Hiii vintagecoffee!! I totally agree with you. Some people say "oh titanic is a chick flick" when a mojority of guys saw the movie and loved it even though it was romantic, parts of it were kinda scary, and exciting, and suspensful. I couldn't agree with you more! He is defiently one of the best actors ever!

Interview with an actress who mentions what her grandmother said about working with leo on Shutter Island......... Everyone who talks about meeting leo says the same things and they have nothing but good things to say about him!! :p

Q. What role would you love to play?

A. Any role opposite someone who is believable. I want to look into the other actors eyes and know it’s real – so real that there are no cameras, no crew, just the characters. It becomes magical when that happens – there is a connection that is indescribable. Of course, if I had a choice, I can think of a lot of actors I would pick to work with, but the first that comes to mind is Leonardo DiCaprio because my Nana worked with him on the set of “Shutter Island’’ and she said he was not only a consummate professional, but really sweet man.

http://meredithprunty.wordpress.com/2011/0...opkinton-crier/

Oh wow thanks Wijin! That is so cool. I saw a pic of her in a love scene with Leo that was cut out of the film. It's nice to again hear someone say such nice things about Leo. You'd think that Leo was the kind of guy to sort of stick to himself and be very serious all the time on set etc just judging by how protective he is of his image and how he goes to great lengths to ensure his privacy. But we know that There is more to Leo and that he is a great and friendly person to work with!!

Thanks kat for Carey/ gatsby interview :wave:

Oh wow thanks Wijin! That is so cool. I saw a pic of her in a love scene with Leo that was cut out of the film. It's nice to again hear someone say such nice things about Leo. You'd think that Leo was the kind of guy to sort of stick to himself and be very serious all the time on set etc just judging by how protective he is of his image and how he goes to great lengths to ensure his privacy. But we know that There is more to Leo and that he is a great and friendly person to work with!!

If anyone has that pic, pleas PM it to me or something cause i've been looking for that, and I can't find any material from Carice in BOL.. :(

This is my pride: :blush:

I made a video about Kate and Leo, and I hope you guys like it...

:wave:

I have seen this pic on simplyleonardodicaprio.com, but I can no longer find the pic. I also know the pic was posted on this thread a long time ago, but I will look for it!

***More pre-Oscar parties for Leo :cool:

Tabloids, eat your hearts out: Taylor Swift and Reese Witherspoon had a big confab last night at CAA agent Bryan Lourds annual Oscar party. Their topic: Jake Gyllenhaal, who was standing right there! I am sure all the tabs will steal this morsel- but it is the big news from the Lourd soiree where another ex couple, Hillary Swank and Chad Lowe, were each present. It is unlikely they spoke to each other, however. Also at the rain drenched digs: Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise, Sean Penn, Uma Thurman, Kevin Spacey, Leonardo DiCaprio, Steven Spielberg, Matthew McConnaughey, Colin Farrell and Ashton Kutcher, who did not come with Demi Moore. link

*A lot of pre Oscar parties for Leo:

---------Weinstein party at the soho house:

-Weinstein party was rocking. Leo DiCaprio and Cameron Diaz. Claire Danes dances like a rapper. Hilarious.

-#oscars 2011,firth, burton,dicaprio, Diaz, cooper,Simmons russel;)!! Wow loved the pe Oscar party!!

-DiCaprio on the way out. Heading home. One more day of this...I am...still at this Weinstein party.

-Taylor Swift, Leonardo dC & Chace Crawford in the second wave at Weinstein pty where Seafood Paella is the peculiar midnight munchie .

---------"Night Before" Oscar party -Beverly Hills Hotel:

-At the "Night Before" party. Just met Leonardo DiCaprio and asked him about the Inception ending.