Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks Palmina for pics and sighting! Happy leo is having fun before he has to work! There hasn't been any word on Bar.. i have a strong feeling she has been working on her new campaigns during all this time.

At first i thought those pics of Leo were from years ago because he looks so different/ younger. He definately seems to have lost weight and when he has a shaved face he looks younger. If i saw leo on the street and did not know him... i would not think he was 36.

Thanks Sick for screenshots of little leo! Damn he sure was very blonde as a kid. Howver.. i wonder if that was his natural colour because in other pics of him when he was around that same age his hair was not that light.. it was a dark blonde colour... or maybe i'm thinking of Growing Pains.. he was a little older during that show.

Do you happen to have the video of this? i've seen the vid in the screenshots where he is in the green shirt... but i never saw the vid where he is wearing the Glen Ridge shirt :p

Interesting how celebs keep talking about leo being engaged/ serious girlfriend! Cool!!

Kim Kardashian Would Dump Kris Humphries For A Date With Leonardo DiCaprio!

Kim may be dating NBA star Kris Humphries, but she has a major crush on Leo!

ShareKim Kardashian just revealed a mega-secret! The 30-year-old Armenian beauty appeared on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight with her sister Kourtney Kardashian on Jan. 27, and when asked who her Hollywood crush was, she totally gushed about Leonardo DiCaprio!“Leo’s pretty cute,” Kim says. “I think I’d be lying if I said ‘no’ [to a date]. You know, like, yeah, I’m going to reject him.”

But what about Kim’s current beau, New Jersey Nets star Kris Humphries? We hope he wasn’t watching the interview!

Kim went on to ask, “Isn’t [Leo] married or engaged or something? Or has a serious girlfriend?”

Yes Kim, Leo has been dating supermodel Bar Refaeli for five years! But since Leo hasn’t put a ring on it, you still have a chance!

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2011/01/28/ki...o-piers-morgan/

fashiondream

Do you happen to have the video of this? i've seen the vid in the screenshots where he is in the green shirt... but i never saw the vid where he is wearing the Glen Ridge shirt

a few years ago I saw New Lessie on some of Georgian channel,and at this time I saw Leo on New Lessie,but after all that I couldn't find it anywhere :(

on youtube,I've seen the same video as you

and thanks for the article,I don't like Kim,she's ready to lay with any man on the planet :jimmy:

thanks,palmina84 for that pic :wave: he looks very cute :wub:

Well it looks like someone is going to release some pics.....

Leonardo DiCaprio: Paparazzi Chilean claims that kissed Kevin Connolly

Angel Mora said to have compromising photos of the actors

Posted 29/01/2011, 12:12 p.m.

Angel Mora is a famous paparazzi of Chile, who took the first photos of Ricky Martin and her boyfriend years ago. Was sued by artists like Mariah Carey, Enrique Iglesias, Luis Miguel.

Now, Angel Mora is determined to get a book put a lot of exclusive photos. This book would include, according to paparazzi photos of Leonardo DiCaprio making out with Kevin Connolly , Entourage actor.

It was also mentioned that Angel Mora causing the scandal over photographs of Cecilia Bolocco cheating on her husband Carlos Menem .

http://www.netjoven.pe/noticias/55306/Leon...n-Connolly.html

Shane West talking about leo and his ability to get movies made!

"The (movie) industry is so destroyed right now anyway," says West. "If you're not Leonardo DiCaprio or Tom Cruise you are not even being able to audition for a lot of movies nowadays for lack of finances and all that kind of stuff."

http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2011-0...hane-west_N.htm

Sorry but chilean paparazzi pics story is hilarious. If that chilean guy really had some super exclusive photos, the top gossip magazines had paid millions (National Enquirer is a good example).

Men cant have male friends, Lukas, Tobey and now Kevin!!! :laugh: ... maybe he has a photo in a rare position/angle that can be misinterpreted...

If this poor man wants to sell his pathetic book ... he really has a problem ... he is is gonna get sued! Leo has millions and TOP lawyers.

Oh my god ....... this women is just crazy she said that she has photos of Leo Kissing Kevin so she means that he is gay she is completely stupid....... poor women she just want to make money

The paparazzi is not a woman is a chilean man and It is really funny that he's from Chile and knows all of Hollywood's secrets, random :laugh: :yuckky:

Leo spotted at the Directors guild awards. This person tweeted that her mom was going to the DGA .... then later she tweets how her mom met Clint and leo..

Tonight my Mother's going to the Directors Guild Awards. While I, do what?, well. Go on twitter and tumblr all night.

about 1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

My Mom just met Clint Eastwood and Leonardo DiCaprio. FUCKING LEONARDO DICAPRIO ! that lucky bitch! &I wanted to go to the Awards with her!

24 minutes ago via web

Well it looks like someone is going to release some pics.....

Leonardo DiCaprio: Paparazzi Chilean claims that kissed Kevin Connolly

Angel Mora said to have compromising photos of the actors

Posted 29/01/2011, 12:12 p.m.

Angel Mora is a famous paparazzi of Chile, who took the first photos of Ricky Martin and her boyfriend years ago. Was sued by artists like Mariah Carey, Enrique Iglesias, Luis Miguel.

Now, Angel Mora is determined to get a book put a lot of exclusive photos. This book would include, according to paparazzi photos of Leonardo DiCaprio making out with Kevin Connolly , Entourage actor.

It was also mentioned that Angel Mora causing the scandal over photographs of Cecilia Bolocco cheating on her husband Carlos Menem .

http://www.netjoven.pe/noticias/55306/Leon...n-Connolly.html

OMG,when you're famous it's impossible to have friends,if you hav girl friends,it means that you love them and date them,if you have boy friends- you also date them and are gay :D it's so funny.

I guess this paparazzi isn't normal anymore and tries to catch attention and money,but I guess he'll soon catch the prison :D

I agree Barbie! he looks great! :wub:

more pics from gettyimages,it's low quality but that's ok :blush:

there's no any pic of Leo on the red carpet,weird

HOLLYWOOD - JANUARY 29 Warner Bros. Entertainment President-COO Alan Horn.jpg 108590951.jpg 108590936.jpg 108590889.jpg th_5bb4f9117344235.jpg/monthly_01_2011/post-42076-0-1593844819-74642_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="108587204.jpg"> 108587200.jpg 108585912.jpg 108585809.jpg 108584535.jpg th_42e56b117344252.jpg/monthly_01_2011/post-42076-0-1593844819-95773_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="108582395.jpg"> th_b5cde7117344258.jpg/monthly_01_2011/post-42076-0-1593844820-01788_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="108579673.jpg">