Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I agree you, Barbie, about Academy Awards,I was expecting than Nolan would be nominated but not :(

I suppose, Inception will win the main Oscar-Best film of the year,I doubt this movie will win best Visual effects and best Screenplay too.

to tell you the truth, I wasn't expecting Leo's nomination,cuz I think he has done more difficult roles before andthese ones ws very easy for him but interesting,I can't understand why Jessie Eisenberg is nominated,he plays good,but this kind of movie characters aren't for Oscars :wacko: it would be better Leo to be nominated,he's characters were more like Oscar characters,you know what I mean :)

thanks palmina for that news! :wave: Leo is really good boy this past time and I like it :)

I hate the girls who's got no any shame to flirt all the guys :jimmy: especially they know he dates with another woman for such a long time!

I'm glad,Naomi is in Hoover,I guess this movie will be great,can't wait!

I miss Leo's new pics :(

Here's the trailer for Titanic 3d which will be out in theatres again in 2012. I'm just curious.. how do you guys think this will do at the box office.. i wonder because i think everyone's seen this (well majority) also since the movie was so popular there is a kind of backlash for it. However, there's still alotttttttttttttt of fans for the movie! How do you guys think it'll do?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jNk1UTXyB4k

Teaser trailer..

It's very risky project, I guess,but James Cameron knows best how to make a lot of money,I'm sure he won't do any bad to his all time best movie,this will be nice to see Titanic on theatres in 3D.I was very little when Titanic realised and haven't seen it on theatre.soo I'd like to see it in cinema in 3D.

I wonder if Leo will go to the Titanic 3D premiere :whistle:

seems like funny to see Leo and Kate on the red carpet of the same movie premiere that was realised 15 years ago :D

Some time ago it was reported in the media how Leo would voice Jack Frost in the movie 'The Guardians.' Now its being reported that he is no longer involved. I thought the idea of leo voicing a character was interesting.. i was kind of looking forward to it.

Leonardo DiCaprio leaves The Guardians

Leonardo DiCaprio will no longer be lending his voice to DreamWorks Animation’s Rise of the Guardians, Variety is reporting. The actor had previously been announced to voice the lead character of Jack Forst, a role which Star Trek leading man Chris Pine will now be taking over. The story finds Frost as a member of an elite team of fantastical characters, including Santa Claus (Alec Baldwin), the Easter Bunny (Hugh Jackman) and the Tooth Fairy (Isla Fisher). The heroes will face off against a villain named Pitch, voiced by Jude Law. Rise of the Guardians is set to come to theaters in time for the Thanksgiving weekend of 2012.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Travers on the Academy Awards Nominations: Damn You, Oscar!

Peter Travers is not pleased with the list of Oscar nominations. For one thing, why did the Academy once again snub director Christopher Nolan, despite nomination his film Inception for Best Picture? Speaking of Inception, where is Leonardo DiCaprio's Best Actor nod for that movie or his part in Shudder Island? And why did excellent performances by Ryan Gosling, Mila Kunis and Julianne Moore go unrecognized while their co-stars got acting nominations?

http://www.rollingstone.com/movies/blogs/t...-oscar-20110126

I agree with this, not just about Leos awards but their awards too. Julianne Moore didn't get reconized either and she had one of the best acting performances of the year! Don't worry though Leo, You should get one for Hoover! :wink: :)

thanks kat and fashiondream for articles :wave:

kat

I agree with this, not just about Leos awards but their awards too. Julianne Moore didn't get reconized either and she had one of the best acting performances of the year! Don't worry though Leo, You should get one for Hoover! :wink:

+1 absolutely agree :)

and, fashiondream, I love your avatar :heart:

-Caught in the Act!

The usually reserved Leonardo DiCaprio was pretty animated during his night out at Trousdale in L.A. There with a group of buddies, including Chace Crawford and Sebastian Stan, the actor puffed on a cigar and danced along to the music, lighting up especially when Willow Smith's "Whip My Hair" was played. At the next table: Ryan Phillippe, who was surrounded with his group of friends. People Magazine

no more cigars Leo! :evil: ... dancing Whip My Hair?? :laugh: :laugh: ...

Where is Bar??

-27/01/2011: Leonardo DiCaprio Premiere Nightclub