Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Its cool their filming in Washington. Thanks for the info Palmina :)

And thanks for more pics Sick!

Also does anybody know if this is the same girl that kept being pictured with Bar at the Escada event?

http://twitter.com/marissafeinberg

Because Leo has just started following her on Twitter :)

I think those two women with Bar in Berlin are members of the indian billionarie family that bought Escada.

In this older cover pic with Kristen in the back, it says "Leo expect his first kid"!

http://img525.imageshack.us/i/nhgngn.png/

Thanks for the pics of Leo and Demi, some I don't had seen before, she's older than him but possibly they are similar in something because they share the same birthday, 11/11.

And I'am happy that Leo will start to shoot Hoover soon!

np Barbie :wave:

An interview with famed painter Richard Phillips explaining why he included DiCaprio in his recent "Most Wanted" series ... I totally agree with him! leo is a great role model!

Q. There's a portrait of Leonardo DiCaprio in your upcoming show, but he seems of a different heartthrob generation than the "Twilight" crew, Miley Cyrus, et al. Why include him?

A.Leonardo was included in the group of men because he is the absolute archetype of success in the entertainment system, from his early years as a child television actor to his global teen superstardom to his recent Oscar-nominated performances. Leonardo represents every dimension of what is desirable in creative celebrity endorsement relations and as such literally cast a long shadow from which the rest of these young stars must emerge. The original selection of the male entertainers resulted from a conversation I had with Steven Gan and Dominic Sidhu, of VMan magazine, who had approached me to do a layout of paintings of the most popular male stars working today. The original group discussed included more of the older stars but I argued that past Leonardo they must connect to the power of the younger audiences in the area of film, music, television, and in some cases the combination of all three.

post-40197-1295666053_thumb.jpg

In this older cover pic with Kristen in the back, it says "Leo expect his first kid"!

http://img525.imageshack.us/i/nhgngn.png/

thanks for this translation :wave:

I thought there were written about their break-up :D

you're welcome, girls :wave:

thanks palmina84 for tweets! :wave:

and thanks fashiondream for this article :wave: I absolutely agree him :)

BarbieErin Bar could be with him, and she would not be recognized. I do not think anyone goes to a nightclub alone.

According to a new twitter Leo was enjoying B.o.B. live at LIV.

B.O.B killed it on Stage!! Leonardo Di Caprio lost weight and looks better than the last time I saw him! Funny how all the girls flawk @ him : twitter

Thanks for the tweet of Leo in Miami Palmina! I'm sure hes having a great time with Cameron and Tobey. Also interesting all those tweets saying he looks really fit, hope we can get some pics!

Also nice to see him enjoying himself in a nightclub. He hasn't been to a nightclub in months!

And thanks for the article fashiondream. I agree with everything said in the article, Leo is the perfect role model for these up-and-comers, to look at, Because Leo has made a incredible career. :)

BarbieErin Bar could be with him, and she would not be recognized. I do not think anyone goes to a nightclub alone.

According to a new twitter Leo was enjoying B.o.B. live at LIV.

B.O.B killed it on Stage!! Leonardo Di Caprio lost weight and looks better than the last time I saw him! Funny how all the girls flawk @ him : twitter

Sorry, but what means flawk?