Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo was also spotted with his friend Naomi Campbell at the Kanye west party.......

"Partying right next to him was another pretty, famous face, but it's probably not the girl you're thinking...

While Page Six reports Leo has been hanging in hotels with Blake Lively, our spies spotted him next to supermodel Naomi Campbell at the bash.

"He was drinking champagne straight from the bottle and puffing on a cigar," a source tells me.

Of course, he was trying to go incognito, rocking his signature baseball cap to the side.|

http://ca.eonline.com/uberblog/hwood_party...s_celebritynews

It's not true just because bar doesn't post anything between the moment when she was in tel aviv and then when she came in cannes I have an application in my I phone when people that I follow post something and she post nothing beteween the moment when she was in a party in tel aviv to the moment when she come to cannes so we know that you are a bar hater in this forum people try to post reliable information and not stuping information or liying

I know thats not her real account! A fan copied this from the original one and put it on theirs. She took it down!!! She and Leo are over for good and this confirms it even more!! :drool:

I don`t buy the twitter thing either. I don`t like bar at all but I doubt she would have posted something like that.

so stupide leo

Leonardo DiCaprio shares a smile with Blake Lively as they spend time on a yacht on Tuesday (May 17) during the 2011 Cannes Film Festival in Cannes, France.

The 36-year-old actor checked messages on his cell phone as he had an animated conversation with his BFF Lukas Haas and director Steven Spielberg while aboard the boat.

Leo split from his girlfriend of nearly four years, Israeli model Bar Refaeli, earlier in the month.

10+ pictures inside of Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively chatting while aboard a yacht in Cannes, France…

More Here! »

post-44742-1305659993_thumb.jpg

post-44742-1305660013_thumb.jpg

post-44742-1305660032_thumb.jpg

post-44742-1305660043.jpg

post-44742-1305660059_thumb.jpg

post-44742-1305660075_thumb.jpg

post-44742-1305660094_thumb.jpg