Bellazon

Football

goose

We were planning to get them anyway to suit our 4-4-2. The only way it would've disrupted the squad would have been cliques and egos and just the fact that we would have needed to get used to their style of play, but as for tactics, nothing major was going to be changed... maybe except for accomodating for Villa instead of Crouch :p

and yougsters we couldn't afford e.g., Walcott and Aguero both professed their love for Liverpool but we couldn't afford them. Neither could we afford Gareth Bale at the moment or Denilson and Diaby, who both went to Arsenal. It sucks that we can't trump other clubs in terms of money. So yeh, money can work wonders as well...but at what price to the club? :no:

LIverpool has bad scouting,all players you buy suck,and beside Gerrard you created ZERO players :neo2: in last five years.....

Also Gerrard would be much better player that he went in some stronger club few years ago...... :yes:

Zenden,Dudek,Crouch??? Where are names and players like Owen,McManaman,Fowler????

I agree, our scouting dept. does suck <_< and our acadeny is not much better. We've sold off some promising youth but Paul Anderson and Craig Lindfield should both be getting more games in the near future (Y) Anyway, it was all Houllier's fault so the last 5 years shouldn't even count :rofl: Diouf, Heskey and Diao? What the hell are they? Cheyrou? Never heard of him :| but Alonso, Agger, Sissoko and Kuyt are all top-class :thumbsup: (maybe not world-class though :p). Crouch is so-so...he was a great buy but not top-class. He's good at being the target man but most people don't notice his off the ball contribution. He ran more than Gerrard in nearly every game last season, he holds up the ball and gets others involved. Not to mention this season he has an awesome scoring record (nearly 1 in every 2 matches) despite not being played regularly. That being said, you wouldn't see him on any other top team like Inter, Chelsea or Madrid.

And yes, Gerrard probably should've moved to another league, or at least another top team, to improve a long time ago but I'm glad he has stayed loyal. That's something that is hard to find. He's Liverpool through and through and it might be that factor which makes him give 110% in a red shirt. I'm not sure if he'd give that much effort on any other team though :idk: He's still young now and under Rafa he has matured a lot more in terms of discipline and tactical knowledge and he'll be even better in the future I think :)

The rules are pretty simple. The offside rule is a bit tricky though, but it's a handy tool. If you're ever unsure whether a woman is actually a man at a bar, then you can always go up to them and ask them how the offside rule works. Any coherent answer will indicate that she is actually a he :rofl:

Only with Herve :cain:

I support Liverpool (and we lost to the jailbirds <_<)

SS - Club Brugge

GOCHO - Inter

acmilan - you'll have to guess this one yourself

Bouazizi - Arsenal

SerbianBoy - Red Star Belgrade

TeeKay - Manyoo

How about you? Do you have any team you support?

I should've expected that actually but I was thinking you might have one you like because there are pretty boys in it :laugh:

I have seen GOAL! but I didn't like it :yuckky: I knew it would be crap but I just had to watch it because I'm addicted to football, but I swear I can quit any time :ninja: The people I know that have seen it like it as well. I don't know why :blink: Your comments art quite apt though as Necastle just beat Liverpool <_<

Well, it figures that it'd be English. They used to have a lot of problems with hooligans. A guy from Lord of the Rings eh? Who, as in which character did he play in LotR? I've never heard of any movies to do with Hooliganism :blink: and snail mail eh? :laugh: I think the DVD/video might melt before it gets to me :ninja: