Bellazon

Football

goose

Who else are they going for that is young? Oddo would be a good buy but Ronaldo? I watch him play for Madrid and 9/10 times he does nothing. There will be a couple of times he actually decides to run, but he'll try to take on 5 defenders instead of passing. The donut should solve all his problems though :ninja:

Don't worry, a few officials will probably make sure Juve win a few games :whistle: :laugh:

Ahahahah :rofl: Doughnut

Milan took just a draw (N) ..........

Manchester had to win,but the referee was so bad :beating: ...

SerbianBoy what team do you follow? :idk:

I can see you hate Milan :persuazn:

No, i really like Milan,but they suck this year,and now is transfer period and they have 50 millions from Shevchenko,and still no new players in the team............

Kaka to Real? :ninja:
yesss! It should happen! I hope it does

I'm not saying that Real (or any team) would be stupid enough to reject Kaka, but Real do have Higuain now. I wonder what they'll do with both of them :idk: They have similar styles of play, even though Kaka is infinitely better :p

Kaka to Real? :ninja:
yesss! It should happen! I hope it does

I'm not saying that Real (or any team) would be stupid enough to reject Kaka, but Real do have Higuain now. I wonder what they'll do with both of them :idk: They have similar styles of play, even though Kaka is infinitely better :p

oh shit, I forgot about Higuain lol. Kaka is way better, but Higuain's pretty young, he'll still get better.