Bellazon

Football

goose

The greatest excuse for testing positive for doping, EVER!

Milan's Marco Borriello apparently blamed his positive doping test on the vaginal cream his girlfriend was using at the time, which he unwantingly ingested while he was going down on her... :blink:

Pictures of his girlfriend here...

I say we should just let him play. I don't even care if he's telling the truth or not, he deserves a second chance just for coming up with this excuse. :rofl:

damn that is the best excuse ever :rofl: :thumbsup:

ahahahahaha :rofl: Who comes up with excuses like that? So random.

Milan's Marco Borriello apparently blamed his positive doping test on the vaginal cream his girlfriend was using at the time, which he unwantingly ingested while he was going down on her... :blink:

I say we should just let him play. I don't even care if he's telling the truth or not, he deserves a second chance just for coming up with this excuse. :rofl:

That's so random that it must be true :D

I can think of 2 good ones that topped my list...now they're not really that funny :p

1) Totti & co. from the Italian national team tried to justify their poor performances against smaller nations by claiming that 'the threads our socks were made of were too rough' :laugh:

2) Shane Warne, a famous Australian cricketer, tested positive for diuretics. He shifted all the blame onto his mum! :rofl: by claiming that she fed him pills to get rid of his double chin :cain:

I can think of 2 good ones that topped my list...now they're not really that funny :p

1) Totti & co. from the Italian national team tried to justify their poor performances against smaller nations by claiming that 'the threads our socks were made of were too rough' :laugh:

2) Shane Warne, a famous Australian cricketer, tested positive for diuretics. He shifted all the blame onto his mum! :rofl: by claiming that she fed him pills to get rid of his double chin :cain:

Ahahaha :rofl: these are the lamest excuses ever, they are soo weird. Thanks Ed! ahahhaah love the second one about the double chin! :p

Match Report

Liverpool 2:0 Chelsea

Goals: `4 Kuyt, `18 Pennant

I'm excited for tomorrow's game! LET'S GO GUNNERS! :bellazon:

That's so random that it must be true :D

That's one of the best excuses ever :rofl:

Apparently we could have easily made it 5 :ninja:

Now that Chelsea have lost I'm going for Gunners to win as well :woot:

YAY Liverpool beat Chelsea :D

Did anyone hear the rumour of Sheva being a spy in the Chelsea locker room, and reporting everything to Abrahomovic :idk:

Why is it that defender can't wear fancy shoes, I have a pair of white nikies for indoor, and all team mates let me hear about it all the time :persuazn:

It's a nice sig, but to bad it's Henry :whistle: :ninja:

The job of the defender is to make the beautiful game ugly :ninja:

Unless of course your name is Maldini, then you'd just make to look classy :gocho: Come to think of it, where has he gone? I don't here a peep from him anymore...did Berlusconi admit him into a retirement village or something? :idk: *searches Bolton*

and they tried to make a similar sig with Ronaldo in it but he didn't fit so they settled for Henry :ninja:

Maldini and Baresi, the 2 best defenders of all time :yes:

Maldini keeps getting injured, I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last year :cry:

They'll be back in Serie A next year

Huntelaar would be a great buy :thumbsup:

Did they alreay buy Klose for next year? :idk:

I don't see why any world-class players they are linked with would want to sacrifice the Champions League to play Serie A :whistle: Moreover, who the hell wants to play in a team with Boumsong in it? :laugh:

I remember something about Klose going somewhere...not too sure on the details though :idk:

For real, Boumsong is horrible, he couldn't even make Newcastle :whistle:

Serie A really needs Juve back in it, it just isn't the same anymore :cry:

Apparently we could have easily made it 5 :ninja:

Now that Chelsea have lost I'm going for Gunners to win as well :woot:

Did anyone hear the rumour of Sheva being a spy in the Chelsea locker room, and reporting everything to Abrahomovic :idk:

Yah! :hell yea!: I can't stand Chelsea.

:no: I didn't hear anything about that. But what's there to report?

We finally beat Chelski, albeit after 2 years and without ALL their centre backs *sigh* They were using Essien and Ferreira in the centre :rofl:

I read something about it but there's not much substance in a lot reports as far as quotes and sourcing are concerned. There have been rumours flying left, right and centre about a rift in the Chelsea hierarchy but no one really knows what happens behind the scenes. However, Abramovich apparently did not go to the Chelsea change room for their 4-0 win over Wigan and he did not attend the game at Anfield yesterday either :ninja:

Apparently it is Abramovich, Arnesen & some other Dutch scout vs. Mourinho & Kenyon. As for Sheva, I'm not sure about his position but there were more reports saying that the players in the dressing room didn't trust him anymore and that Ballack is also causing a stir in the dressing room, especially amongst the likes of Makelele and Drogba, who are not satisfied with his displays at all.

THE DRAMA!!! :chicken: This is what football is all about :hell yea!:

Maldini keeps getting injured, I wouldn't be surprised if this was his last year :cry:

:yes: I've seen some Beckenbauer and Fachetti footage as well (Y) but I think a couple of Germans would want their name on the shortlist.

He shouldn't push too hard anymore. He's played for 2 decades, maybe it's time to call it a day :cry:

He actually made the Newcastle defence look worse than it was :shock: That's an achievement (Y)

You just want them back because that would be another challenger to add pressure on Inter and 2 more games they can potentially lose :whistle: I wonder how it'll turn out next season...I think a lot will still depend on how Milan re-build in the Summer, and to a lesser extent Juve. I don't expect Juve to come back up from Serie A and challenge Inter straight away, but at least they are looking to sign a lot of young talent, something I don't see Milan doing :whistle: What's happening with Roma anyway? :ninja:

He actually made the Newcastle defence look worse than it was :shock: That's an achievement (Y)

You just want them back because that would be another challenger to add pressure on Inter and 2 more games they can potentially lose :whistle: I wonder how it'll turn out next season...I think a lot will still depend on how Milan re-build in the Summer, and to a lesser extent Juve. I don't expect Juve to come back up from Serie A and challenge Inter straight away, but at least they are looking to sign a lot of young talent, something I don't see Milan doing :whistle: What's happening with Roma anyway? :ninja:

Roma is in 2nd, and they some very entertaining football :thumbsup:

There probally the best team to watch in Serie A for a neutral fan

But they threw away a couple of victories this year, otherwise they should be a lot closer to Inter than the 9 points that they are

Supposidly, Milan is only going to youg players for now on :whistle:

I don't know how Ronaldo or Oddo fit in that mix, but I do hope Milan get both of them, and I hope they land Pato too, they need a young striker

Juve probally won't be able to challange for the Scudetto next year, but they should be able to finish in the top 5

:yes: I've seen some Beckenbauer and Fachetti footage as well (Y) but I think a couple of Germans would want their name on the shortlist.

He shouldn't push too hard anymore. He's played for 2 decades, maybe it's time to call it a day :cry:

I haven't really seen Beckenbauer and Fachetti play :(

But you'd have to throw in Matthaus