Bellazon

Football

goose

ahahahahhaha I'm a Madridista, but I'm not from Madrid, but I am somewhat related. But anyways I don't think it matters..whether or not you are from the city or not. Ahahahahaha ex winning team... we'll win something this year .. :blink: i hope! which team do you support?

Nerazurri :ninja:

I've always liked Lotto's, Nike's or Adidas, but Umbro's or Reebok I've never really liked. I love the F-50's :drool:

Ed I love your new sig :heart: :thumbsup:

I love the F50s too :drool: apparently I'm an F50 man and not a Predator man according to the Adidas website :ninja: but I don't think I defender would look very good wearing such fancy shoes :ninja:

It's simple but effective :clap: It's an awesome sig :shifty: Bessa gave it to me...she's a member on this board... I forget her member name, but if you can hunt her down maybe she'll give you a siggy as well...if not, try www.soccer-art.co.uk, they have some really really nice siggies but you'll have to find one that matches the board reqs :ninja:

I wanted to use this one but the image is too big... it's a fan-fucking-tastic siggy :woot:

Why is it that defender can't wear fancy shoes, I have a pair of white nikies for indoor, and all team mates let me hear about it all the time :persuazn:

It's a nice sig, but to bad it's Henry :whistle: :ninja:

That's robbery! The fans will burn down Old Trafford.

Juve also are buying Huntelaar from Ajax, apparently.

Juve are linked with everyone :chicken: so ambitious for a Serie B club :whistle:

They'll be back in Serie A next year

Huntelaar would be a great buy :thumbsup:

Did they alreay buy Klose for next year? :idk:

What I'm soo confused? you support the Nerazurri? I thought you were a BIG Reds fan? :blink:

I thought you were asking Gocho, so I answered on his behalf...not that the little Inter icon didn't give it away:whistle: :laugh:

ed is referreing to me ;)
A new record for consecutive wins already :shock:

Why is it that defender can't wear fancy shoes, I have a pair of white nikies for indoor, and all team mates let me hear about it all the time :persuazn:

It's a nice sig, but to bad it's Henry :whistle: :ninja:

The job of the defender is to make the beautiful game ugly :ninja:

Unless of course your name is Maldini, then you'd just make to look classy :gocho: Come to think of it, where has he gone? I don't here a peep from him anymore...did Berlusconi admit him into a retirement village or something? :idk: *searches Bolton*

and they tried to make a similar sig with Ronaldo in it but he didn't fit so they settled for Henry :ninja:

They'll be back in Serie A next year

Huntelaar would be a great buy :thumbsup:

Did they alreay buy Klose for next year? :idk:

I don't see why any world-class players they are linked with would want to sacrifice the Champions League to play Serie A :whistle: Moreover, who the hell wants to play in a team with Boumsong in it? :laugh:

I remember something about Klose going somewhere...not too sure on the details though :idk:

I thought you were asking Gocho, so I answered on his behalf...not that the little Inter icon didn't give it away:whistle: :laugh:

Okay good. Because for a second I thought you switched teams? :blink: And yes, I didn't notice the Inter icon.

Can Milan beat someone(Arezzo)? Their second team should win easy everyone from seria B :unsure: ...they can buy Ronaldo and i don't know who else,but if they don't change coach nothing better will happen!!!

There is no good football in Italy without strong Juventus and Milan :yes:

I don't see why any world-class players they are linked with would want to sacrifice the Champions League to play Serie A :whistle:

ok, it seems like Lucas Neill is going to opt for a move to Hammers instead of joining Liverpool apparently because Hammers are willing to pay him more wages :yuckky: So much for his comments about jumping ship to Anfield straight away if given the option <_< He could have at least pulled a Figo and declared his undying love for Liverpool before going to another big club like Inter. Instead, he has chosen to sacrifice the opportunity to play in the Champions League and UEFA Cup (with Blackburn) for a chance to enter a relegation battle? :lost: Maybe he needs the challenge of the Coca-Cola "Best of the Rest" Championship to further his career :whistle:

So maybe it is possible for players to join Juve...if they were stupid enough :ninja:

Can Milan beat someone(Arezzo)? Their second team should win easy everyone from seria B :unsure: ...they can buy Ronaldo and i don't know who else,but if they don't change coach nothing better will happen!!!

There is no good football in Italy without strong Juventus and Milan :yes:

Milan have so much money, but so little idea how to use it :no: They need a new team at the very least :|

I wonder what Gocho has to say about that :shifty: :whistle:

switch teams? Does it look like I'm a Chelsea supporter? :rofl: I'm no turncoat :|

Nooo! Good. Madrid got eliminated in the Copa Del Rey by Betis (N) this blows. I can't wait for the weekend! Grand Slam matches! Man U visit the Emirates stadium and the Blues face the Reds at Anfield. Any predictions?

The greatest excuse for testing positive for doping, EVER!

Milan's Marco Borriello apparently blamed his positive doping test on the vaginal cream his girlfriend was using at the time, which he unwantingly ingested while he was going down on her... :blink:

Pictures of his girlfriend here...

I say we should just let him play. I don't even care if he's telling the truth or not, he deserves a second chance just for coming up with this excuse. :rofl:

switch teams? Does it look like I'm a Chelsea supporter? :rofl: I'm no turncoat :|

Nooo! Good. Madrid got eliminated in the Copa Del Rey by Betis (N) this blows. I can't wait for the weekend! Grand Slam matches! Man U visit the Emirates stadium and the Blues face the Reds at Anfield. Any predictions?

Didn't we do this a few pages ago? :idk: My heart wants a Liverpool, Arsenal win but the head says Chelsea win and Manyoo-Arsenal draw...Chelsea still need to close that gap :persuazn:

The greatest excuse for testing positive for doping, EVER!

Milan's Marco Borriello apparently blamed his positive doping test on the vaginal cream his girlfriend was using at the time, which he unwantingly ingested while he was going down on her... :blink:

Pictures of his girlfriend here...

I say we should just let him play. I don't even care if he's telling the truth or not, he deserves a second chance just for coming up with this excuse. :rofl:

damn that is the best excuse ever :rofl: :thumbsup:

Didn't we do this a few pages ago? :idk: My heart wants a Liverpool, Arsenal win but the head says Chelsea win and Manyoo-Arsenal draw...Chelsea still need to close that gap :persuazn:

I dunno? I have a short term memory maybe we did? :p ahahahaha