Bellazon

Football

goose

You're a Real Madrista, you should hate Atletico only slightly less than Barcelona.

That is the truth... if you want impressive football you could always follow Valencia :brows: or Sevilla and Saragossa

ahahaha it's okay.. I'll just look after my team screw the impressive & attacking football, nice to watch, but REAL is REAL.

I play defence, I have no idea's yet what shoes I'm gonna get, outdoor doesn't start for me till April, so I got lots of time

Spoken like a true Italian :laugh: I play defence too...I bought me some Predators :ninja: Otherwise I would have gone for the F50's :drool: Are there any good shoes in the Umbro, Lotto or Reebok ranges? Last time I checked nothing tickled my fancy :/

:laugh:

I've always liked Lotto's, Nikie's or Addidas, but Umbro's or Reebok I've never really liked. I love the F-50's :drool:

Ed I love your new sig :heart: :thumbsup:

I'm back from my winter break! :shifty:

RANT: The only reason to be a madridista is to be from Madrid or be related to people from Madrid <_< Rooting for a winning team is too easy. (ex-winning team :p )

Welcome back AJ :wave:

By the way Inter still sucks :p

Manchester United are supposedly ready to offer Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in return for David Trezeguet and Raffaele Palladino

That's a really dumb move by Man U, if they go through with it

That's robbery! The fans will burn down Old Trafford.

Juve also are buying Huntelaar from Ajax, apparently.

I'm back from my winter break! :shifty:

RANT: The only reason to be a madridista is to be from Madrid or be related to people from Madrid <_< Rooting for a winning team is too easy. (ex-winning team :p )

Welcome back :wave: .. where'd you go? Bahamas? Mexico? Canada?

ahahahahhaha I'm a Madridista, but I'm not from Madrid, but I am somewhat related. But anyways I don't think it matters..whether or not you are from the city or not. Ahahahahaha ex winning team... we'll win something this year .. :blink: i hope! which team do you support?

I've always liked Lotto's, Nike's or Adidas, but Umbro's or Reebok I've never really liked. I love the F-50's :drool:

Ed I love your new sig :heart: :thumbsup:

I love the F50s too :drool: apparently I'm an F50 man and not a Predator man according to the Adidas website :ninja: but I don't think I defender would look very good wearing such fancy shoes :ninja:

It's simple but effective :clap: It's an awesome sig :shifty: Bessa gave it to me...she's a member on this board... I forget her member name, but if you can hunt her down maybe she'll give you a siggy as well...if not, try www.soccer-art.co.uk, they have some really really nice siggies but you'll have to find one that matches the board reqs :ninja:

I wanted to use this one but the image is too big... it's a fan-fucking-tastic siggy :woot:

Manchester United are supposedly ready to offer Cristiano Ronaldo to Juventus in return for David Trezeguet and Raffaele Palladino

That's a really dumb move by Man U, if they go through with it

Somehow I doubt that has a shred of truth...being a manager for 20 years has got to count for something right?