Bellazon

Football

goose

cool indoors :fun:

I'm gonna need a new pair of outdoors this year, mine totally busted on me

Did you have anything in mind? what position do you play?

I play defence, I have no idea's yet what shoes I'm gonna get, outdoor doesn't start for me till April, so I got lots of time

Any bad news for Chelsea is good news for me :p

How could you say that? :cry:

I didn't know who to choose in the Premiership race because I hated both Manyoo and Chelsea. Then I saw this. Now I hope Chelsea complete their most glorious comeback and win a third on the trot. The Mancs can go die.

I'm still angry at Sheva for stiffing Milan :angry:

So let's go Man U :ninja:

That's right! It's everywhere on the news! When do the LA Galaxy play in TO?

The schedule hasn't been released yet, FC Toronto has already sold an extra 700 season tickets since the Beck's news

Okay thanks!

aahahhaa that's funny

I play defence, I have no idea's yet what shoes I'm gonna get, outdoor doesn't start for me till April, so I got lots of time

Spoken like a true Italian :laugh: I play defence too...I bought me some Predators :ninja: Otherwise I would have gone for the F50's :drool: Are there any good shoes in the Umbro, Lotto or Reebok ranges? Last time I checked nothing tickled my fancy :/

YAH! Madrid won 1:0 at home against visitors Zaragoza! yesss :thumbsup:

`41 Van Nistelrooy babbbbyyy!

This is so sick, Sevilla & Barca both lost and Madrid & Atletico both won :dance:

why are you celebrating for Atletico? :ermm:

I like both Madrids! But I prefer Real! In La Liga Atletico are my second favourite ... lol I know its weird :blink: . It's like saying you like Chelsea & Arsenal both London based teams...

I like both Madrids! But I prefer Real! In La Liga Atletico are my second favourite ... lol I know its weird :blink: . It's like saying you like Chelsea & Arsenal both London based teams...

I thought Manyoo and Arsenal was bad enough but this is like supporting Liverpool and Everton, or Man Utd. and Man City, Barca and Espanyol, Valencia and Levante (or to a lesser extent Villareal), or Milan and Inter, or Roma and Lazio...it's just wrong :no:

I thought Manyoo and Arsenal was bad enough but this is like supporting Liverpool and Everton, or Man Utd. and Man City, Barca and Espanyol, Valencia and Levante (or to a lesser extent Villareal), or Milan and Inter, or Roma and Lazio...it's just wrong :no:

I'm sorry for liking the way Atletico play :cry: But Real are still my favourite team. Since last season I'd started to like little by little how Atletico plays. :laugh: I said it wrong, I support Real Madrid; however I admire the way Atletico Madrid plays. Clarifying enough? :p

ahahahahaha. I don't hate. Well I do hate Barcelona.. but that's self explanatory. Atletico have always been second best to Real in the city of Madrid. That' s how I've always viewed them..second best. I don't hate them, but I don't love them. I like the way the play :p So which team do you support?

Brugge eh? That's cool, they're a pretty good team. In the league they're 3rd? or 4th right?

Ahahahaha, as you can see I'm not the biggest Barca fan :shifty:

Arsenal are actually my second favourite team, first obviously being Madrid.

Who's you favourite player from each team?

ahahahahaha. I don't hate. Well I do hate Barcelona.. but that's self explanatory. Atletico have always been second best to Real in the city of Madrid. That' s how I've always viewed them..second best. I don't hate them, but I don't love them. I like the way the play :p So which team do you support?

You forget the period when Atletico dominated early in the century before Madrid's rise (from tyranny) :ninja:

You forget the period when Atletico dominated early in the century before Madrid's rise (from tyranny) :ninja:

:no: Real is THE BEST..imo and will always hold onto that number one spot in my heart even if we don't win a trophy this season :cry: