Bellazon

Football

goose

I didn't get it on TV this week so I'm not sure :idk:

From what I read though is that they had all the chances but they couldn't finish

Ah, damn! That's the most frustrating thing - to outclass the opposition, create all the chances, and walk away with just a point.

Remind me of last week, Gala. :ninja: :whistle:

Reminds me of Liverpool vs Benfica and Liverpool vs Chelsea <_<

but will it remind me of Liverpool vs Gala? :shifty:

I get the feeling we'll be sending out a "B-team" against Gala. Not exactly B, but without Bellamy, Gerrard, Alonso at least. Bring on Crouchy :evil: Pennant and Gonzalez will be starting I think. Major rotation :| Only my guess though

We won...Benfica 0 Man Utd 1

All I can say is that Ronaldo was fantastic..

I'd pay that.

Rooney was something else though. :ninja:

Saha scored a good goal. I was suprised Cristiano actually passed it to him when there was so much free space to run into :ninja:

Let us just consider the terrifying implications of some recent events amongst the 21st Ligue 1 team of the English Premier League.

Henry. 2 games. 2 goals.

Normal you say, and no one would argue. BUT! upon further inspection, both goals were headers :o

like OFMG!!!11111 :o :o :o

Reminds me of Liverpool vs Benfica and Liverpool vs Chelsea <_<

but will it remind me of Liverpool vs Gala? :shifty:

I get the feeling we'll be sending out a "B-team" against Gala. Not exactly B, but without Bellamy, Gerrard, Alonso at least. Bring on Crouchy :evil: Pennant and Gonzalez will be starting I think. Major rotation :| Only my guess though

Hmm interesting thought. I never even considered a Gerard-less team - that'd suit is relatively well, we can take control of the midfield. :evil:

Watch out for Arda - he's a young star in Turkey, just 19 but can run rings around defenders on a good day.

Don't watch out for Sukur - perhaps the most useless footballing grandad around. <_<

And also, Rigobert's back in town! :hell yea!: I'm sure he'll be looking forward to playing his old club. :evil:

My genuine prediction: Liv. 2 - 0 Gala.

Otherwise 1-0 for us. :whistle:

Haha yeah I know. He should have, but since he didn't you'd at least expect him to start as a sub...

but no way! Not Sukur. <_<

I mean, i accept he's done well over the years for Turkish football, but the time has come (and gone!) for him to pass his experience onto the youth.

:clap: :clap:

It didn't get broadcasted here <_<

but I see our defense still sucks, but at least we finally played Gerrard back in central midfield

Also Valencia kicked Roma 2-1 :shifty: :hell yea!:

Did Crouch score with a bicycle :o

It has was a bad week for the italian teams in the CL :(

Did Crouch score with a bicycle :o

It has was a bad week for the italian teams in the CL :(

The Seedorf goal was legit :(

Kaka neaerly got that impossible shot in too! BOOOO to that keeper! booo!

and yes, Crouchy did do a bicycle kick :shifty: 6"7' of technique biatches! :blueeyedbaby: 'twas amazing :ninja:

<_<

3 red cards in 2 games, Inter has gotta learn to keep there cool <_<

Is there anywhere I can get my hands on a tactics book? I need to learn more...ok that was random but believe me, it relates back to the Bayern-Inter game. somehow. :|