Bellazon

Football

goose

Oh, I agree he overreacted. I said as much in my original post. But I don't want to forget all the great things the man did over one terrible error of judgement and lack of control.

He was a great player, one of the all time best :)

But this wasn't the first time Zidane has lost it, there was was his stomp in WC 98, and his headdbutt when he has on Juve I think they were playing Reggina, he did get sent off quite a bit

Oh, I agree he overreacted. I said as much in my original post. But I don't want to forget all the great things the man did over one terrible error of judgement and lack of control.

He was a great player, one of the all time best :)

But this wasn't the first time Zidane has lost it, there was was his stomp in WC 98, and his headdbutt when he has on Juve I think they were playing Reggina, he did get sent off quite a bit

13 times in his career, a little under once a year. So yeah, he always had that aspect to his game, unfortunately.

Italy 1-3 France <_<

Italy were horrible today :angry: but I must give some props to France, they wanted this win so much more than Italy

:clap:

I think the press is making such a big deal of it, I didn't felt like it was personal or a revenge.

just two great teams playing gainst each other. :yes:

thumbs up for Gouvou!!! :thumbsup:

Russia 0-0 Croatia <_< *boring* but at least Russia didn't lose.

Ukraine 3-2 Georgia, tolled ya' we will kick their asses!!! :dance:

ok here's a question. Who is a better passer? Xabi vs Pirlo

Bear in mind the keyword is passer not player.

I seriously don't think there is much difference but I'd have to go for Xabi if I had to choose (personal bias). Also, I've probably seen way more footage of Xabi than I have of Pirlo. I only watch Milan in the Champions' League and select Serie A matches, so I don't get to watch Pirlo constantly.

Any thoughts?