Bellazon

Football

goose

Real Madrid's group is a lot tougher than it appears.

I wouldn't be that surprises if they struggled to qualify from it.

That is a tough group, Madrid could have a lot of problems

Lyon is one of the premier teams in the world (Y)

And going to play in eastern europe is always tough

Milan pretty much have things wrapped up. I can't see them dropping more than 4 points in the entire first round.

They souldn't really drop a point, but you never know

I just can't wait for Barca-Chelsea :drool: :drool:

Maybe Milan might draw one or two away games if they are qualifed early enough. Which is possible. If the other teams lose a lot of points to each other, they might be qualified as early as the fourth game.

random but related...

I was watching Bend it Like Beckham..really great sports movie...im warming up to beckham again..it was really funny and jonathan rhys meyers..dont deny it boys..you like him too :shifty:

i think becks should return to manchester untd! :cry: if only...cause honest to god real madrid to me is over-rated..i just never had any interest in them or their squad..gol tv did a documentary on manchester united and he just fit right in and i think he was overall better player then compared to now

oh and barcelona played in new jersey here in teh states..and the stadium was about about maybe one and a half hours away from my house..75 dollars one ticket...i wish i could've gone!! :( we got creamed..and i expected it..4-1

ny red bulls..i barely ever heard of them till now

:clap: Chelsea vs Barca...they're like Chelsea's European nemesis :nicole: Just like us in the domestic league :shifty:

And Werder is in as well! But I don't think they'll do too well because they'll get smacked by Chelsea and Barca for playing with such a high backline unless Schaaf learns that you can't play against quick teams with a backline lining up above the halfway line.

Real Madrid have Lyon, Dynamo Kiev and Steaua :o That's tough. There's a lot of tough groups this year. Group B and D should be full of fun and excitement. Liverpool have Eindhoven and Gala *eyes Bouazizi* but I have faith we'll pick up our game and make it through.

Manyoo should make it though cause Manyoo alwasys spanks Celtic and Copenhagen will be easy for them. It's all about how they do against Benfica, but I think they'll qualify top as long as they don't lose to Benfica.

Arsenal have a tougher group for once. They normally get the easiest group <_< Porto, CSKA and Hamburg should provide a good test for the youngsters that did so well last year....and yeh, Milan have it easiest

Looks like it'll be a good UCL group stage this year! :clap:

random but related...

I was watching Bend it Like Beckham..really great sports movie...im warming up to beckham again..it was really funny and jonathan rhys meyers..dont deny it boys..you like him too :shifty:

i think becks should return to manchester untd! :cry: if only...cause honest to god real madrid to me is over-rated..i just never had any interest in them or their squad..gol tv did a documentary on manchester united and he just fit right in and i think he was overall better player then compared to now

oh and barcelona played in new jersey here in teh states..and the stadium was about about maybe one and a half hours away from my house..75 dollars one ticket...i wish i could've gone!! :( we got creamed..and i expected it..4-1

ny red bulls..i barely ever heard of them till now

I hope Becks goes back to Man U too one day, but I don't expect him too with Fergie still around <_<

Where did you hear that rumor? :idk:

I made that rumour up...yes my name is Ed Neill, I am your father Lucas :hiro:

but we need someone at the back and we can't get Alves. Ooijer is moving to Blackburn and Neill just refused to sign a new contract. He'd be a steal for

i think becks should return to manchester untd! :cry: if only...cause honest to god real madrid to me is over-rated..

yesyes!

and they're expected to do much..but they fail to deliver

I hope Becks goes back to Man U too one day, but I don't expect him too with Fergie still around <_<

fergie...

another manager who made a mistake

i think becks should return to manchester untd! :cry: if only...cause honest to god real madrid to me is over-rated..

yesyes!

and they're expected to do much..but they fail to deliver

fergie...

another manager who made a mistake

we don't need becks .back....he's saying that fergie sold him but he wanted to move ..when we most needed becks he left us and now we dont need him back ....of course becks said that he left man utd cos of his bust up with fergie but i dont believe becks..