Bellazon

Football

goose

Fenerbache lost 3-1 to Kiev :o

Chievo and Valencia lost :(

Yeah! I can't believe Fener lost so badly...they've been on killer form recently. :o

Like you said, shame about Chievo & Valencia. (Although I expect Valen. to win the home leg)

I hope Cheivo can pull something out of the bag in the away leg...

My poor Valencia :cry: I bet Pablito would've helped...IF HE WASN'T WITH ZARAGOZA!!!!11 <_<

Liverpool barely scraped through as well I hear. I'm downloading the game at the moment, but hopefully we'll start the season rolling and not slowly as usual. If there's one thing Chelsea have shown, it's that the hare WILL beat the turtle :ninja:

Adriana could become the best buy since Cantona for Man U. He could also turn out to be another Veron.

Why is Manyoo buying a girl? :o

Fergie's lost it :chicken: :rofl:

We'll see how Adriano copes. He still needs to regain form after last season, whether he's in Italy or not in a few weeks. But he's nowhere as good as Cantona :ninja:

Adriana could become the best buy since Cantona for Man U. He could also turn out to be another Veron.

Why is Manyoo buying a girl? :o

Fergie's lost it :chicken: :rofl:

We'll see how Adriano copes. He still needs to regain form after last season, whether he's in Italy or not in a few weeks. But he's nowhere as good as Cantona :ninja:

I didn't say he was.

I meant it more as someone who could take a team to a higher level. They haven't brought in a player that did that since Cantona.