Bellazon

Football

goose

despite the shot, I thought it was about dead even up until the very end. what a finish.

same here. it was only until extra time that italy came out of their little shell.

but italians really have to stop diving so much. they roll around on the ground almost as much as the ball itself. they also clutch the wrong parts of their bodies. seriously, you'd think they'd be MORE realistic after so much practice :rofl:

aye, and I'd say the same goes for most teams. lots of dives left and right. ugh. and the famous Football Injury of getting an elbow to the ribs and falling to the ground, clutching your shin.

but Italians abuse it! Seriously. Everything seems to make them fall. Everything. :|

holy crap i was sure we would see penalties, but all in all italy deserved to win, especially after the ball hit the woodwork twice in 1st OT.

and ronoldo's leaving man u, big suprise huh? :laugh:

as for tomorrow, portugal hasnt impressed me yet, france will win

despite the shot, I thought it was about dead even up until the very end. what a finish.

same here. it was only until extra time that italy came out of their little shell.

but italians really have to stop diving so much. they roll around on the ground almost as much as the ball itself. they also clutch the wrong parts of their bodies. seriously, you'd think they'd be MORE realistic after so much practice :rofl:

Italy is in the Final :D :D :clap: :ddr: :chicken: :woot:

Italy was the better team on the day, but I still give the Germans some credit :clap:

Italy was better in the 1st half, and extra time :) The Germans were better in the second half, but they still only had 2 real chances, while Italy had at least 6 I can think of right now

Pirlo was the man of the match :clap: But Buffon and Cannavaro are the players of the tournament so far :)

Just one more game now :fun: :fun:

Italy did allright. Best man on the field was Pirlo. The subs made a difference as well, even Gilardino (who I usually don't rate that highly).

Gilardino can get on my nerves a bit too, but he always creates chances for himself and others :)

he just doesn't always finish his like a Pippo :(

aye, and I'd say the same goes for most teams. lots of dives left and right. ugh. and the famous Football Injury of getting an elbow to the ribs and falling to the ground, clutching your shin.

but Italians abuse it! Seriously. Everything seems to make them fall. Everything. :|

Totti and Pippo do abuse it but that's it :idk: