Bellazon

Football

goose

I have only one club jersey and thats Real Madrid Raul's jersey.

I have two Brasil Jerseys one from 2002 and I got this years with Ronaldinho on the back

I want an Argentina one as well I'll get that one after Friday :p

my brother has Brasil jerseys from 1998 and 2006, he has Italy's away jersey and wants to get the home one, he wants to get Germany's jersey and he has Argentina's

so what are Brasil supporters doing with Argentina jerseys? :shock:

And get Kaka' on the back. He's much better than Ronnie :ninja:

oh well i like argentina's colors :p

I have my outfit set any everything....the baby blue and white jersey with white jeans. :p

and no Kaka although I like him too...I would have to custom order a Kaka Jersey and getting the Ronaldinho one was a pain in the ass as it is <_<

and no Kaka although I like him too...I would have to custom order a Kaka Jersey and getting the Ronaldinho one was a pain in the ass as it is <_<

I feel your pain :cry: Why couldn't I live in a country where football was the norm? <_<

Kaka and Emerson might not play Saturday due to injuries suffered during yesterday's game.

Apparently Kaka how injured before the Ghana game so I was suprised he was playing.

Expected though considering how many defenders want to murder him <_<

I wonder who's going to replace him. Ricardino or Robinho? Either way, it means Ronnie'll have to pick up his game :clap: Against France I think Ricardinho should start but we'll see what Parreira wants. I'm not his biggest fan...

Gilberto will play for Emerson most probably :ninja:

I feel your pain :cry: Why couldn't I live in a country where football was the norm? <_<

no i mean a pain in the ass like it being sold out....i was lucky niketown got a new shipment :laugh:

no i mean a pain in the ass like it being sold out....i was lucky niketown got a new shipment :laugh:

Fuggin' A, dude... The Niketown out here only has those shitty tee-shirts with his name on the back...

thats why i said i got lucky, i called and they said they got it i said put a large on hold i'll be there after i get my car washed!

Try living in the US... People smash on football like no other.

they call it soccer over there as well right? :ninja:

Kaka and Emerson might not play Saturday due to injuries suffered during yesterday's game.

Apparently Kaka how injured before the Ghana game so I was suprised he was playing.

Expected though considering how many defenders want to murder him <_<

I wonder who's going to replace him. Ricardino or Robinho? Either way, it means Ronnie'll have to pick up his game :clap: Against France I think Ricardinho should start but we'll see what Parreira wants. I'm not his biggest fan...

Gilberto will play for Emerson most probably :ninja:

Hopefully Kaka' is fit for the Brasil game

Robinho should be starting ahead of Adriano, and Juninho should come on for Kaka if he can't go :p

Liverpool have signed Fabio Aurelio :clap:

Hopefully we'll have 2 Brasilians in the squad, albeit full backs

What team did he play for?

Valencia. But some people claim they have Moretti and Carboni as cover.

The latter has become our Sporting Director :laugh:

you don't want your fullbacks being too creative

:shifty:

I wonder how it's all going to work.

If we sign Alves we might end up using him as a right winger and eventual replacement for Finnan rather than a wing back.