Bellazon

Football

goose

Liverpool loses !! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Seems both your teams lost :laugh:

Oh wait! Mine did too :|

Of all English teams, whoever would've expected Arsenal to be the only team in the Champions' League at the moment :rofl: Ironic :p

yes, Arsenal the second French only "English" team through :whistle:

Of all English teams, whoever would've expected Arsenal to be the only team in the Champions' League at the moment :rofl: Ironic :p

Will a youthful Spurs team get 4th place? An Arsenal comeback maybe? Or will it be Big Sam's Bolton?

Actually it'll probably be Liverpool as they manage to draw every remaining match 0-0 <_<

Will a youthful Spurs team get 4th place? An Arsenal comeback maybe? Or will it be Big Sam's Bolton?

Actually it'll probably be Liverpool as they manage to draw every remaining match 0-0 <_<

Blackburn and West Ham are also waiting in the wings. It could be interesting. I'd love it if Spurs could get it :clap: but i'm really not too hopeful . . . difficult run in :/

:yes: The race for Europe is heating up and it's a lot tighter than I expected. Wigan woiuld be in it too if they didn't encounter such bad fixture in Xmas. Those 5 losses just crushed them, poor buggers :(

If you guys were going to place a bet on who get's the fourth spot who would it be?

I'd say say Tottenham, they are a very exciting team :)

Spurs haven't been as clinical as I had hoped recently. we went through a bit of a poor patch and we've got a bit of a tricky run in, i believe involved Chelsea, Man Utd and the old Arse.

Spurs traditionally value 'pretty football' over results so I'd hope that we're a little exciting ;) :)

Ya I know :o I really expected Madrid to beat them but Madrid is just horrible

Maybe it's the manager. Maybe he's not suited to the European game? :idk:

or maybe it's Arsenal playing a clever football? :o

:yuckky:

Anyhow Liverpool is 3. in the Prime League. That makes me happy.

I will look also Arsenal <_<

i think that it's prob more luck and the crappiness of Real than any real guile that Arsenal have :whistle: (i would happily acknowledge that a certain Mr Henry does have a fair bit guile and intelligence but the rest i'm somewhat skeptical of :whistle: :laugh:)

i think that it's prob more luck and the crappiness of Real than any real guile that Arsenal have :whistle: (i would happily acknowledge that a certain Mr Henry does have a fair bit guile and intelligence but the rest i'm somewhat skeptical of :whistle: :laugh:)

You haven't seen the match!

Real wasn't bad - unlucky yes, but not bad. I haven't seen Raul playing this good in a long time.

You haven't seen the match!

Real wasn't bad - unlucky yes, but not bad. I haven't seen Raul playing this good in a long time.

i'm talking about the tie overall :cain: not just last night :yes: and overall it sounded like Henry was very good, Real were crap in the first leg at least and were unlucky overall :whistle:

Wenger's tactics are more often naive than they are smart, but you never know, he did seem to play some good tactics this time around :idk:

Then again, it's easier to play their style of football against a Madrid side that has a poor defense and gives them space, instead of the pressing and fast-paced game of the Premiership, where their midfield gets closed down rather quickly.

For example, everyone is head over heels about how good Fabregas is. He doesn't stand out in England because he doesn't get enough time to do anything with the ball. Madrid never closed him down. They let him run the show for Arsenal in the midfield.

But credit to Arsenal. The first leg was the best defensive display I've ever seen them play. :o