Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

6 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Sorry to say , but ... he DID :((

:ninjaknives:*starting to cross the Atlantic on foot to murder him*:bellazon: NO SERIOUSLY this guy had to do the makeup of one of the most gorgeous women in the world (imo the number 1 for sure), like the easiest task you could get because you literally have nothing to mask, just accentuate her perfect features with a bit of light makeup and the job is done, but instead he makes her lips look like some bad plastic surgery?!?!?!!? This guy must be fired ASAP, sorry I'm loosing my shit but you can't in all honesty send Adriana Lima to an Oscar party (OSCAR, not the grilled cheese or salted pork fair...) with an orror like that ruining her lips, that are to die for with no makeup. What are they going to do next, make her look like a glamourous version of Harley Quinn?!

22 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

:ninjaknives:*starting to cross the Atlantic on foot to murder him*:bellazon: NO SERIOUSLY this guy had to do the makeup of one of the most gorgeous women in the world (imo the number 1 for sure), like the easiest task you could get because you literally have nothing to mask, just accentuate her perfect features with a bit of light makeup and the job is done, but instead he makes her lips look like some bad plastic surgery?!?!?!!? This guy must be fired ASAP, sorry I'm loosing my shit but you can't in all honesty send Adriana Lima to an Oscar party (OSCAR, not the grilled cheese or salted pork fair...) with an orror like that ruining her lips, that are to die for with no makeup. What are they going to do next, make her look like a glamourous version of Harley Quinn?!

Let's see the photos, lol. I hate when they did this with her. I really like that woman who did her make up on ABS. She's amazing doind Adri's make up

Just now, Miss Bathory said:

Let's see the photos, lol. I hate when they did this with her. I really like that woman who did her make up on ABS. She's amazing doind Adri's make up

Yes, her + hair by Anthony Cristiano + styling by Elizabeth Sulcer is always a win, definitely millions miles away from this... I hope it was Elizabeth too choosing the look for tonight, at least that will be good.

I screen captured the few minutes of Adriana from the twitter live of the Vanity Fair Oscar party red carpet, the quality is low but the original is also very low so there's basically no difference quality wise.

The hosts could have said her name at least since they talked about her...

AdrianaLimaVanityFairOscarPartyRedCarpet2018live.mp4