Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Hello :wave:

Long-time-reader, first-time poster. I just wanted to share with the Bellazon crew a little project I'm working on. The goal is to make a collection of only highly-produced, high-quality, high-definition, top model videos. Adding one each day. You know, the music videos, fantasy sequences, photoshoots, etc. that celebrate beautiful people like Adriana. It will be a lot of work and there's no guarantee I'll find one per day, but I figured there wasn't a site doing it and the world needs one! I don't think it's in direct competition with anything out there so I don't think I'm stepping on any toes. Please check it out. Adriana's exquisite Rock That Body vid was chosen for Friday. I'd also appreciate your help with video suggestions. I'll try to stick to videos that are clearly publicly licensed and embeddable, but if they run out I can link out and host some locally too. Anyhow, thanks! http://www.topmodelvideosdaily.com/

With love,

TMVD Admin

^^So this is one of them sites for fan-videos, basically? Nice little compilations with some kinda music to accompany it?

I'd like stick to original, professionally-produced content rather than fan-made mash-ups. The latter are great, but there are so many with overlapping content, and most are not HD. However, if there was one with video we couldn't find elsewhere, and it was awesome, it would get posted! :)

YeaH finally, I'm always searching for HD, when making gifs, and am always looking for that elusive vid clip of lima, so having someone who is a expert of sorts will be appreciated, thanks ever so much, only question I have is, I need a youtube version, and if you dont offer it that way, may I have permission to do so?

YeaH finally, I'm always searching for HD, when making gifs, and am always looking for that elusive vid clip of lima, so having someone who is a expert of sorts will be appreciated, thanks ever so much, only question I have is, I need a youtube version, and if you dont offer it that way, may I have permission to do so?

Not sure if I understand you correctly. You'd have to speak to the copyright holder/publisher about getting a youtube version of any video, and that is certainly not us. Of course, as is usual, you could just throw it on youtube yourself knowing that it may be taken down eventually, but I don't think that's your goal. Do you need a youtube version in order to work your gif-making magic?

Not sure if I understand you correctly. You'd have to speak to the copyright holder/publisher about getting a youtube version of any video, and that is certainly not us. Of course, as is usual, you could just throw it on youtube yourself knowing that it may be taken down eventually, but I don't think that's your goal. Do you need a youtube version in order to work your gif-making magic?

Yes, I need a youtube version so I can convert to a usable file, thanks again for any assistance or knowledge you can pass on.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

oh man.. she looks stunning!!! curiously Adriana always draws the eye in videos, that's one quality that she hasn't lost. YAY... i guess you can call it X Factor... what's cute is that you can actually see her belly. haha... when was this filmed?

oh man.. she looks stunning!!! curiously Adriana always draws the eye in videos, that's one quality that she hasn't lost. YAY... i guess you can call it X Factor... what's cute is that you can actually see her belly. haha... when was this filmed?

I noticed her belly too! :laugh: And I believe it was shot In May.

Behind the Scenes of Victoria's Secret's Sexy Vogue Photo Shoot

ET gives you a glimpse of some of the most beautiful women in the world posing for the September issue of Vogue magazine and talking to cameras about what they think makes a woman sexy. Photographer Peter Lindbergh photographed Victoria's Secret models Adriana Lima, Alessandra Ambrosio, Chanel Iman, Miranda Kerr and Doutzen Kroes at Catalina Beach Club in Long Island, New York in a "very Vogue-ish style." "My idea of sexy is all about attitude," Alessandra said while on the shoot. "I think sexiness you can find in many different forms." The September issue of Vogue magazine is on newsstands today.
Link to watch video: http://www.etonline.com/news/2010/08/90370/