Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

about trl...

adriana was so pretty and she looked excited, like a little girl , but also very

sexy, cos it is adriana lima...

as far as gisele is conserned... i think she is so in the past...

her voice is awfull, plus she is soooo loud!!!!! she pushed adriana

aside when she was showing of with the perfume...

i mean, really, she was all like 'this is my playground'...

and karolina... if u get millions of bucks to sell lingerie,

how stupid d'you have to be to say that u don't wear one???

she was trying to be quiet and sexy, but the only thing good about her

were her jeans...

i really think karolina was not a good choice for an angel...

and funny pic... do u notice gisele's and kk's noses... i mean, adriana

has such a beautiful nose... the other 2... well... c it 4 yourself...

http://img185.imageshack.us/my.php?image=0...mtvtrl241ic.jpg

but this was just my opinion...

i never thought that adriana can be soooo sweet and most of all funny...

go adri!!!! goooooo!!!!!!

i think the reason why gisele was talking so much is because she is used to being by herself because VS sends her off to do promotion alone so when she's with others she sort of takes over. i can tell you are not a fan of either karolina or gisele, which is fine, but i thought the whole bit about them not wearing underwear was pretty clever, if karo would have spoken up a bit more i would have liked the interview better. as for their nose....seriously? they each have very different, very strong noses, you can't compare one to the others.

the thing is, gisele is more of an outgoing person, i dont think she was setting anyone aside, especially adriana, if you see, she even includes adriana when she comes in and includes something like "it draws people into you" and gisele replied with a "yes! see! listen to her, she knows what she's talking about" adriana is not nesscesarily calm and quiet, but she isnt as outgoing as gisele or karo are. karolina was just joking around when saying they dont wear any underwear. of course they do wear underwear. and the noses.....well....yeah adriana has the best nose out of the three, but you cant really compare, becuase some people love gisele's or karo's nose. it really depends on taste. different people, different taste.

Yea, i have to agree with Femme. Yea, Adriana has the cutest nose but Karolina and Gisele have days of legs and a good set of teeth. But their flaws are what make them who they are :)

oh i know what you mean. i really love gisele's teeth. i mean i'm not too picky, but teeth...would you want a girl with straight teeth at least? i guess if you could have a chance with adriana you really wouldnt care but i guess she's the only exception. but i really like gisele's attitude, i couldnt care less what her nose looked like. and those legs! omg, lovely long legs.