Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Why not try converting the file, thats what I did and I can see it...??

what converter do you use and don't you know where I may download it as mine doesn't work with flv files...thnx :)

I have the video in windows media format :whistle: I put the Link here when megaupload finishes :wave:

thanx...but to be honest I am not really interested in exactly this video and Adriana's videos in the whole :whistle: , I am wondering how all these things work to download and convert vids with other models

Hi Sweet rus... For convert .flv videos, I use 3gp Converter, and for capture them of internet i use SnagIt.

thanx, I managed with converter but how do you capture vids :o

edit finally managed with capturing vids

Edited by Sweet rus

I'M BACK--

HERE IS MY UPLOAD OF THE 2005 VS FASHION SHOW.

THIS IS NOT THE CBS AIRING. IT LOOKS NOTHING LIKE IT, AND IT'S NOT FROM THEIR CAMERAS AT ALL. THESE ARE FROM 2 CAMCORDERS AND THE FOOTAGE WAS EDITED. THIS IS THE ENTIRE SHOW. ALL THE PERFORMANCES, AND SOME BACKSTAGE ACTION AT THE END. THERE IS NO CROSS-CUTTING TO BACKSTAGE DURING THE SHOW ITSELF. IT'S ALL ABOUT ADRIANA, TYRA, GISELE, HEIDI & COMPANY.

I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO POINT OUT THAT THIS IS THE HIGHEST QUALITY RIP I COULD DO ON SUCH SHORT NOTICE AND WITH SUCH A CRAP DVD. THE ORIGINAL BROKE AND IT'S A COPY. THE PERSON WHO GAVE ME THIS DVD IS BEYOND MY KNOWLEDGE. DON'T ASK. :laugh: <_<

I DECIDED TO UPLOAD THESE CLIPS TODAY INSTEAD OF ON SUNDAY FOR THE SIMPLE REASON THAT FOR SUCH A LONG TIME, SOME OF YOU (CAPT. SNOW ESPECIALLY) HAVE BEEN SO GRACIOUS IN HELPING ME FIND CLIPS AND OTHER INFO--SO I WANTED TO GIVE SOMETHING BACK. THIS IS SUCH A PLEASURE FOR ME.

ONE LAST THING: SINCE THIS IS FROM A CAMCORDER AND FOR THAT FACT THAT THE VS SHOW CONTAINS SHOW INTERESTING LIGHTING SCHEMES, YOU MIGHT WANT TO WATCH THIS IN YOUR REAL OR WINDOWS PLAYER. YOU CAN BRIGHTEN IT UP IF YOU NEED TO. YOU MIGHT, YOU MIGHT NOT. ;)

LOVE ALL YOU GUYS AND ENJOY YOURSELVES.

HAPPY DOWNLOADING, LADS! :wave:

THE 2005 VICTORIA'S SECRET FASHION SHOW--ALTERNATE NON-CBS VERSION

Botti-Christmas Box-Sexy Shadows

Seal-Sexy Delicious-Imperial Russia

Ricky Martin-Sexy Toys A

Sexy Toys B-Finale-Backstage

hey thankyou so much for those vic secret alternative videos!

i love when adriana is on :wub:

but this is going to bother me forever..

does anyone notice that when you watch the cbs television aired one, during the walk of "imperial russia" that girl loses her shoe, and keeps walking right? do you all remember?

but you watch the alternative version , the non tv aired versions, that was just posted, and for imperial russia, exact same outfit, song, same girl, her shoe is on the whole time!!

can anyone explain that? do they walk more than once and pick the best ones to air on tv? anyone?

Haha, I was waiting on Natasha's shoe fumble, but yeh I heard they do a rewalk. Plus also I think it was edited out. My question is that they asked my sexy Ana about her expectations on the second show? She was saying how the first one went well and expects second to be also. So they do TWO shows instead of just one? Hm..mayb that explains the shoe fumble- it was in the second one?

Thanks sooo much PikesPeak!!! :wave: :wave:

BTW- does anyone know how to find out upcoming TV Talk show schedules for like Jay Leno, Conan etc? I'm looking out for Gisele (she's in a new movie) and Famke Janssen from Xmen. Thanks!

Haha, I was waiting on Natasha's shoe fumble, but yeh I heard they do a rewalk. Plus also I think it was edited out. My question is that they asked my sexy Ana about her expectations on the second show? She was saying how the first one went well and expects second to be also. So they do TWO shows instead of just one? Hm..mayb that explains the shoe fumble- it was in the second one?

The shoe fumble was in the first taping. I think they showed it to give the show a more dramatic effect. With all that editing they do, you can't imagine why. :laugh: :laugh:

I've seen some bits of the 1st taping. Personally, I really wish they would air the first taping. The models are a lot more energetic. More smiles, Tyra pointing at the cameras, and Adriana is even more breathtaking. That's my opinion. :)

Victoria's Secret and CBS film 2 tapings. The first taping is for closeups, dramatic pans, etc. The 2nd taping is the celebrity filled taping that is basically the Master cut. When you shoot in digital it's best to shoot it twice. On Food Network, some of the shows work the same way. Barefoot Contessa w/ Ina Garten and Everyday Italian w/ Giada, are just a few examples. :p

did you notice when they all come out that some otfits are missing..like heidi's blue one,and doutzen(if thats her name),and izabel's etc...there's a lot of outfits i didnt see on the runway

Those outfits from what I was told were prototypes of designs that could have made it onto the runway. I'm sure the stylists just thought to redress some of the girls after their last walk instead of having everyone where the last outfit they wore. Confusing, but it makes sense. That's more product you get to show to the public.