Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Nice and spiffy, JK. How long that one take you to do?

Since this was made on iMovie, and making HD is a completely different process ... its not HD.

No, JK, making HD clips is NOT a different process. Editing HD clips is just the same as editing HQ clips, it just depends on the resolution output.

:laugh:

Well I ment I can't export it as HD. iMovie exports and publishes directly to youtube. i think I'd have to specify it as HD. I think . And Mac people wanna give an opinion.

And it took me a little longer than usual. Like a week and a half.

:rofl:

Well I'll do the best I can. It will probably be in good ol JoeK "Better Than Average" Quality. I don't know how to upload as HD with iMovie. If someone does ... please tell me. But i'm gonna play around with this one and see what I can REALLY do.

Joe, let me know when you're working on it because I want to give some music suggestions! Not that I don't have any doubt in my mind that you would pick some great tunes. I just have a couple of favorites myself.

If you got any suggestions I'm all ears. I had planned on an AnaBB and Ale and Heidi compilation music, but not on a second Adri. The music mixes usually just happen by chance. But I'm certainly open for suggestions. BTW, did you take my advice and ever find that CD?

If you got any suggestions I'm all ears. I had planned on an AnaBB and Ale and Heidi compilation music, but not on a second Adri. The music mixes usually just happen by chance. But I'm certainly open for suggestions. BTW, did you take my advice and ever find that CD?

Yes, I'm going to get it tomorrow if I can find it! Thank you. I'll PM you some of my suggestions for sure.

My musical recommendations, Joe, is to NOT use any of that current Top 40 crapola music. Stay away from the Auto-Tune songs or American Idol and say NO to the Disney and Reggaeton stuff! :yuckky:

Maybe try some ol' skool jamz or some House/Rave/Techno or maybe some thrash metal. 80's music is good, too. Gangsta Rap is killer. :evil:

My musical recommendations, Joe, is to NOT use any of that current Top 40 crapola music. Stay away from the Auto-Tune songs or American Idol and say NO to the Disney and Reggaeton stuff! :yuckky:

Maybe try some ol' skool jamz or some House/Rave/Techno or maybe some thrash metal. 80's music is good, too. Gangsta Rap is killer. :evil:

But being half Puerto Rican, I love me some Reggaeton! I suggested some Trance. It's my guilty pleasure.

Well I've been using dance lately. so I'll probably stick with that. I'm sooooo tempted to remix a Seal song, but I feel i should save that for my Heidi compilation. (but I have like 75 Seal songs on my ipod :rofl: )

Hey Vamp, how bout I use a Miley Cyrus song .. :nicole: LMAO .... kidding kidding

BTW, I think I might have learned a way to get close to HD, so i'll be uploading some tests on youtube to check. It's either that or i buy iMovieHD .... which I kinda don't want to :/ BTW, the early VS's are gonna be tough for HD. although ... my 2000 verion is amazing quality considering its soo old

Nothing against your musical taste, Savanna, but I can't handle that Reggaeton stuff. Same way that I can't handle that effing Country Music!

The only good song that I've ever liked from Seal was his first hit "Crazy". I've never liked Kiss From A Rose or Fly Like An Eagle or even his latest album of cover songs, but whenever I hear "Crazy", I crank it up.

Nothing against your musical taste, Savanna, but I can't handle that Reggaeton stuff. Same way that I can't handle that effing Country Music!

100000% agree with that hahaha ... It's annoying, everyone here loves reggaeton :cry:

It's actually the only thing that you hear on the radio lately, it was fine at the beginin' but now is just ... more of the same they only have three words "mami" "perrear/perreo" & "shorty"

Please CandyBoy, don't use reggaeton, that's goin' to make my ears start bleeding .... I think trance/techno is the best option

I was just kidding! Kind of. I like reggaeton. When I'm drunk and at a club, but other than that it annoys me. They don't play it as much over here anymore. It was really popular like a couple of years back though.

I don't even know what the heck Reggaeton is :hehe:

BTW, I tried an HD test. I'm not the most computer excelerator person ... so this I think is the best i got. :/

Reggaeton is crap!! I'm Puerto Rican as well ,and i'm very sick of hear the same trash everyday here.....I hate it!!! :yuckky: ,some techno euro dance will do it perfect :yes: