Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

:heart:

Oh dear god, Kathy Lee Gifford? WHY?!? In retrospect, having eleventy year old Kathy Lee sitting next to Spanky actually makes Spanky look prettier.

So we already got two versions of this interview up and running: PC's version and then the MSNBC version. Now all we need is the true High Def version. YEAH.

(Oh, BTW, the Memphis Grizzlies played the white-hot LA Lakers last night and, boy, do those Grizzlies SUCK. Marko's lucky to have a hot wife becuz his basketball team SUCKS.)

:laugh:

Another version of Adriana on the Today show, ripped it straight off the MSNBC website. Might be slightly better quality? :)

Download links available now as well!

From YouTube: http://www.youtubeloader.com/link.php?link...v%3D3cdZz-8pwYw

From RapidShare: http://rapidshare.com/files/205325240/2009..._Today_Show.flv

From MediaFire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/zt33nyjmjdb/...oday%20Show.flv

Oh dear god, Kathy Lee Gifford? WHY?!? In retrospect, having eleventy year old Kathy Lee sitting next to Spanky actually makes Spanky look prettier.

So we already got two versions of this interview up and running: PC's version and then the MSNBC version. Now all we need is the true High Def version. YEAH.

(Oh, BTW, the Memphis Grizzlies played the white-hot LA Lakers last night and, boy, do those Grizzlies SUCK. Marko's lucky to have a hot wife becuz his basketball team SUCKS.)

*resist bashing Kathy Lee Gifford and the Grizzlies*

I posted a version on youtube to hold us over until YOU post the HD version. So...where is it?? :cain:

^^Bad news. I tried to cap it in HD but with no luck (its a long story). It looks like the MSNBC version is the best version out there. Sorry to disappoint.

But to make up for it, I'm going to post a new Miranda Kerr advert with the worst Photoshopping I've ever seen! What does it have to do with this, you ask? Nothing! :fun:

And the Grizzlies still SUCK.

Is very weird u notice it untill now cuz that team never made it since it was founded,is crap and probably still bitting the dust like since 1998.