Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Okay, exactly why did she appear on a Turkish television show?

Because she was special guest and also competitor of tv show "Var mısın yok musun" (deal or no deal) . I think she take lots of money from producers. This is three after Christina Aguilera and 50 cent

And program was awesome. Everyone chained himself to the tv for watch her. Adriana was very cute and sexy. Still I cant believe I watch her in turkish television.

And Interview video about program and Adrina Lima's thoughts about Istanbul, and how she accept show.

:heart:

HEY! Does everyone remember Spanky's less-than-dramatic turn as herself on the now-on-hiatus show, "Ugly Betty"? Yeah, sure ya do.

Up to this point, I refrained from posting the High Def version of the video here (or anywhere else). Well, now is the time to release the video! I'm sure everyone's seen the video many times, but not in 720p High Definition you haven't! I will be posting TWO different HD versions of the video. The first version will be the HD American-dubbed version and cut down to just Spanky's parts (no scenes with Lindsay or America). It's basically the 2-minute Adriana-only version.

The second version I'll upload is MY particular favorite: the HD Spanish-dubbed version. If you wanted to hear what Adriana (and everyone else on the show) sounds like in a Spanish-dubbed voice, now is your chance to hear it for yourself. Spanky sounds way sexier in Spanish and I think you'll agree with me. Click on the link below to watch a short 24-second clip of Spanky's Spanish-dubbed voice.

Click on the thumbnail to view the Spanky clip!

30908806.197a1d.jpg

Makes you wanna see more, don't it? Stay tuned to this post as I upload the video. Once it's been uploaded, the link will be found here in this reply box. Understand? Alright, RIP AND SHRED!

:laugh:

:heart:

Alright, thanks to some nifty information, Spanky can now be seen starring in her very first non-Victoria's Secret High Definition commercial! Maybelline is now running HD adverts for their new DREAM MOUSSE product and I've got the commercial in 720p HD right here!

MAYBELLINE DREAM MOUSSE

featuring Spanky, Josie Maran, and Jessica White

Click on the thumbnail to download the HD clip!

32378523.baa879.jpg

TECH SPECS: 1280x720, DOLBY AC3 STEREO, XVID, AVI FORMAT, 0:30 SECONDS

Big thanks to Savanna for the heads up (and for putting up with that absolutely gut-wrenching episode of American Idol. Everyone this season is so hateable!).

:laugh: