Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

is it me (it probably is) but is adriana looking different in every single photo shoot, she looks much older an her face looks tired, its like she doesnt have that spark anymore, some of the photos are just ugly, shes is still th best, but still seems shes losing flavour...

Dunno :(

lol is it there hairstyle, the smile dunno but u cant tell me the second one looks as good as the first.

Lol and seriously it would be stupid, if the photographer made her look that way, theres like no spark what so ever

is it me (it probably is) but is adriana looking different in every single photo shoot, she looks much older an her face looks tired, its like she doesnt have that spark anymore, some of the photos are just ugly, shes is still th best, but still seems shes losing flavour...

Dunno

Well right now I agree that it in the new TIM photos, she does not look her best. But she is still gorgeou. She is going to be 24 so yes she is begining to get her cheekbones more, and IF she is getting a little chubby it is most likely because around that age hips on a woman start to come in and they come in fast so if you aren't prepared for it you can gain wait along with them not much but a little. If she is going through these things, you have to relize that she is on a plane 24/7 she has little time to rest, and she is supposed to look Happy and well rested all the time I think that is almost impossible. Also I love Adriana, but it is tough to relize that soon that smoking is going to catch up with her. Also in that picture the hottest one Daz, she is doing a commercial or photoshoot for V.S in it, since V.S is a big company they have the best makeup artists and hairstylists. So they can most likely out of all the people she works for make her look less tired.

I fixed your sig for ya, and your email, if you change it, to something else, and then change it back to your original email, that warning will go away.

It has been a long time since we've seen ya around these parts, must be pretty busy.

Those VS pics were posted around one of these threads somewhere, but if you wanna see em on the site, you can just go here and click the 10 Years of Sexy next to Adriana, and a new window will come up, and the pics, and videos and stuff are there. :)

Also people, here are the VS Sexy videos from the site, coded down quite a bit, same quality though. About 20mb a piece

Sardania

St. Tropez

Tulum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can get it from the quote above Socom ;)