Bellazon

News

So even if she was dating Sean, which she isn't, she should avoid finding happiness because who he is may do damage to what people think of her? If it changes how you view her then people need to take a looka t themselves for being too judgemental of others. JMO. As for Robi, her and Sean are separated and in the middle of getting a divorce.

Well, Lisa, there is a big difference in my book between "dating," and "making out," with someone. What we know is that Petra "made out" with Sean Penn in public. Despite what she says about them not "dating," I think time, and her actions will tell. As far as," who he is may do damage to what people think of her," I think that is also possible. She IS a public persona. She makes her living by putting her face out into the public domain. I don't think it is being judgemental to suggest that you are who you associate with and this goes for all walks of life. Did you know that Sean Penn met with Venezuela's dictator Hugo Chavez, and this visit was used for propaganda purposes to ridicule the US govt? Do you think that Petra's association with him might be viewed as implied consent for what he stands for? Now, admittedly, this is for most people something of a stretch, but not for companies who might want to hire her services. In some circles, Sean Penn is, "radioactive" and Petra will not be helped by this. But, enough about Sean Penn. The, "damage to what people think of her," will MOSTLY come from her own behavior, just as how much we love her has come from her triumph over adversity and her spirit of charity. Lisa, there is a price to pay for everything, and here, the currency is public perception. Since you seem to have contact with her, you would be a good friend in advising her of this.

Well unfortunately I disagree with you. As a friend of Petras my main thing is that she is happy. I don't judge people by who they hang out with. I personally did not see Petra making out with Sean. I read gossip about it but didnt see it for myself. She has people that advise her professionally.

Lisa, Petra is lucky to have a friend like you to be concerned with her happiness. I would break it down to personal and professional happiness. Decisions made in one area can affect the other, and I'm sure she'll decide what it is worth to her. But, I'm sure you would agree, there are certain behaviors on her part that do not help her future success or the success of organizations she has created and others she is associated with. I'm sure she and her advisors will be considering this. In the mean time, we'll all hope for her happiness!

i found this article, its funny :lol:

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publi...272619056.shtml

Charting Petra Nemcova and Sean Penn: What's Next?

By Lynn Hayes

Feb 25, 2008

Sean Penn has been seen about town squiring his new lady, Petra Nemcova, appearing with her twice over the past few days, including at Elton John's Oscar party last night. Does Petra have what it takes to manage Hollywood's wild boy? Let's take a look and chart what may be next for Petra Nemcova and Sean Penn.

Charting Petra Nemcova and Sean Penn: What's Next? (Image: Wenn)

Sean Penn's astrological chart reveals that his Leo Sun is conjoined by Uranus - the planet of rebellion and revolutionary thinking. Leo is prone to larger than life expressions of the ego, and this combination is commonly found in the charts of people who refuse to follow established and accepted patterns of behavior. A trine of Jupiter (expansion and confidence) to the Sun/Uranus pair inflates his confidence and sense of righteousness, and also shows that he tends to be lucky and attract opportunities easily.

Penn also has a tendency towards fits and outbursts of anger as we can see in the square of Mars (rage) to Pluto (intensity and transformation). Although he is a sensitive and tender man underneath it all (his Moon, describing his emotional nature, is in the nurturing sign of Cancer), that Moon is opposed by Saturn, planet of restriction and self-doubt which identifies a core isolation and lack of self-esteem that keeps him from becoming too comfortable despite the easy success of the Jupiter trine. However, that same Saturn makes a trine to Pluto in his chart which suggests that he will use the discipline and hard work of Saturn in order to create transformation (Pluto) in his life.

It is easy to see from the combination of their astrological charts that they are drawn to each other for deeper reasons than the obvious superficial ones. Petra's Venus falls right on the descendant angle of Penn's chart, a signature of instant attraction. Her Venus opposes Neptune in her own chart, which signals an extremely romantic nature which has a tendency towards self-delusion, and her Neptune falls on the ascendant angle (or rising sign) of Penn's chart. This is a classic case of powerful romantic attraction, since Neptune creates illusions and magic.

Petra was born with the Sun in Cancer, and her Sun is in a close conjunction to Penn's Moon, a signal of emotional connection and compatibility. They are likely to experience challenges in communication if their relationship lasts, since his Leo Mercury tends to be rather self-centered and her Cancer Mercury is focused on nurturing. This can be ideal at the beginning of the relationship, when he feels that she is concerned about his needs which feeds his triple Leo ego. But later this can backfire if she feels that her nurturing tendencies are not being returned.

Petra is in her Saturn Return phase right now, the time in everyone's life at age 28-30 when we face challenges that lead us into adulthood. Saturn Return relationships often lead to commitment, or they can also test us to our limits. It will be interesting to see how these two fare over time.

Lynn Hayes has been a practicing astrologer for over 20 years, specializing in psychological and transformational astrology. Find more celebrity profiles and astrology articles here.