Bellazon

News

if they are not dating For me it looks so:

Petra and Sean together has played with public , given various rumors to get more attention.

And they got a lot of attentions and of course more the popularity.

I think All (almost) celebrities wish to be more known.

Or may be sometimes girl wish to make the ex-bf jealous.

Anyway i don't care about her privat life. It is not my business.

I am looking for her fashion life and only. Especially for her old runway shows.

if they are not dating For me it looks so:

Petra and Sean together has played with public , given various rumors to get more attention.

And they got a lot of attentions and of course more the popularity.

I think All (almost) celebrities wish to be more known.

Or may be sometimes girl wish to make the ex-bf jealous.

Anyway i don't care about her privat life. It is not my business.

I am looking for her fashion life and only. Especially for her old runway shows.

Well, we all, I think, want to see Petra "happy." It's just a question of whether or not it comes at someone else's expense ( Robin Wright Penn's in this case) Petra should be smart enough to know how this looks in public, to her fans, and to companies she represents now and may represent in the future. Remember, perception is reality. It may be true that Sean is on the board of her charity, as she explained, which makes it ok to be associated with him. But, all the rags reported that they were much more than that together, which seems unprofessional at best. What Petra needs to understand is that she will be viewed in the light of the company she keeps and her behavior will always demonstrate the truth when it conflicts with her words. I am a fan of hers, in part because of what her behavior speaks about her as a person, but this episode has disappointed me.

Well, we all, I think, want to see Petra "happy." It's just a question of whether or not it comes at someone else's expense ( Robin Wright Penn's in this case) Petra should be smart enough to know how this looks in public, to her fans, and to companies she represents now and may represent in the future. Remember, perception is reality. It may be true that Sean is on the board of her charity, as she explained, which makes it ok to be associated with him. But, all the rags reported that they were much more than that together, which seems unprofessional at best. What Petra needs to understand is that she will be viewed in the light of the company she keeps and her behavior will always demonstrate the truth when it conflicts with her words. I am a fan of hers, in part because of what her behavior speaks about her as a person, but this episode has disappointed me.

So even if she was dating Sean, which she isn't, she should avoid finding happiness because who he is may do damage to what people think of her? If it changes how you view her then people need to take a looka t themselves for being too judgemental of others. JMO. As for Robi, her and Sean are separated and in the middle of getting a divorce.