Bellazon

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

wickedcrazyness

"Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" Movie News:

Casting - Dave Legeno is werewolf Fenrir Greyback, Ralph Ineson is Death Eater Amycus Carrow (no word yet on his sister Alecto). Others characters that have been cast are: Romilda Vane, Katie Bell, Cormac McLaggen, Blaise Zambini, Marcus Belby, Katie's friend Leanne and Pansy Parkinson is being played by different actress.

Fans still have their hopes up that Bill Nighy will be playing Rufus Scrimgeour.

Scenes that have been shot so far - :ninja:

The Cave, meeting Slughorn, Harry & Dumbledore stuff, Slug Club parties, Harry arriving at the Burrow, Professor McGonagall telling Harry & Ron they can take Potions, stuff in the great hall, Dumbeldore death scene and the fight afterwards, and what some of us have been waiting for THE KISS (between Harry and Ginny).

Actors/Characters who are not in it -

Ralph Finnes, Jason Isaac and Emma Thompson. Also, it sounds like there will be no Dobby or Kreacher. There is no Bill or Fleur, so at this stage do not count on their being a wedding in Deathy Hallows. There is no muggle Prime Minster and Voldemort's memories have been cut down so no Gaunt's or Hepzibah.

• 2 months later...

Young Harry Potter Actor Killed in London

From PEOPLE.com | See recent PEOPLE.com news

27 May 2008 6:40 AM, PDT

Rob Knox – an 18-year-old actor with a role in the upcoming Harry Potter movie – was stabbed to death last weekend in a fracas outside a South London bar. A 21-year-old man has been charged with the murder and will appear at a preliminary hearing Tuesday, Scotland Yard confirmed to People. Knox, described as "a kind and thoughtful son" by his parents, has a small role as Marcus Belby in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (slated to be released this fall). The teenager died from internal bleeding in the early hours of Saturday morning. Three of his friends also suffered knife wounds in the dispute.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like the trailer a lot :yes: And when this movie will be like the fifth I'll be totally happy^^ Many people didn't like it, but I did :D

I hope this one won't be like the 4th one, which was in my opinion the worst. I felt like they desperately tried to add as many scenes as possible to the movie - and it didn't work at all. The film was just scratching the surface and wasn't deep enough to create that certain HP atmosphere, like the first two, partly the third and also the fifth did.

Anyway, I can't wait to watch it :drool:

didn't like the fourth one too...but in my opinion the third one was the worst :/ anyway I didn't say that I didn't liked the fifth one...I said it was just a little boring but I loved all the small details from the books that they put in the movie :p

• 2 weeks later...