Bellazon

Reid Prebenda
Thumbnail

cooperIShot

OMG Maui, thank u for posting that vid...never seen it so i do thank u for bringing it to my attention!! :wave:

You're very welcome. :hug: Although this vid is a year old, it is one of my favorites. Reid's great runway work is showcased and the interview reveals that he seems to be an articulate, personable, grounded, and very intelligent young man. Enjoy!

OMG Maui, thank u for posting that vid...never seen it so i do thank u for bringing it to my attention!! :wave:

You're very welcome. :hug: Although this vid is a year old, it is one of my favorites. Reid's great runway work is showcased and the interview reveals that he seems to be an articulate, personable, grounded, and very intelligent young man. Enjoy!

He's a GREAT model. Not kidding...

And he's so my type :laugh: Thanks for posting Maui. Loved the part when he talks about the Asian studies! LOOL

New photoshoot with his brother. :drool:

Photographer: Collier Schorr

Thanks Summerboy for the great pics! I did not know that Reid had a brother. Is he a model, too? He is :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:. If he isn't he should be.

Got more pics?

BTW, who is that in your avatar? He's hot too! If he's a model but has no thread here, you should definitely start one. Would love to see more pics of him. too.