Bellazon

Emanuela de Paula
Thumbnail

Thanks so much Mahi. If you ever need any help doing it PM me with instructions how to grab and I can help out. Sorry I won't be able to do it this weekend though as I'll be out of town.

Emanuela is so gorgeous but all the NEXT stuff seems too matronly for someone her age. The makeup and hair make her look older too, or maybe it's the camera effect. The jeans shots are a little better.

Thanx alot for offering help :flower: ,I'm sure you will be great helper,it was only slow connection for 1 day,now the connection is back so fast,thanx again

.If you like to learn the technique for this site(it's not secret) or anyother sites,you can find so much help with so many techniques in this thread here in Bellazon http://www.bellazon....40#entry2938293 really wonderful thread,just type the site u want method for and it will give u,or ask there,you'll find many of us helping.

I agree with u about Next stuff that makes Emanuela looks old,it's not Camera effects,it's their stuff,as u can read Tailored Collection is what she models,so classical .they used her in casualwear category in 2011,she was looking so better then.