Bellazon

The Best Model Street Style

Destiny

btw how it is not supposed to be just fans contest if you post promo in models' thread lmao. of course just fans go and vote here, it is very bias

I don't see why you have to aim it at this exact competition since mosty everyone does it :blink:

Anyway, being that you think only fans are going to vote, of course they are going to vote, part of you liking the model is their style! :laugh: Although I know most people just base it on the favorites, theres a couple who actually vote fairly and it has seemed to improve which im happy that it is :blush: in other words how are we supposed to vote if all these competitions werent based on the fans likes and dislikes? who would even vote? there would be no winner if this wasn't a fan contest :idk: that's what I don't get :ninja:

i just say that it is even more unfair then you post promo, i think those who come to vote through promo REALLY don't bother to look at pics. they come just because of supporting of their model. that's my point