Bellazon

Thank you Sooo Much!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

In perusing various topics on BZ, there have been many time I have felt like this

post-5232-1205086445_thumb.jpg

And there have been many times I felt like doing this to some poster for being so asinine

post-5232-1205086482_thumb.jpg

And then I see that a moderator has been at work in the background

post-5232-1205086502_thumb.jpg

They are taking care of the obvious stupidities as they find them, or as they are reported to them.

And always in a very gentle way.

The moderators and admins deserve a pay raise.

Oooppppssss. How do you raise someone's pay when they are a volunteer?

post-5232-1205086529_thumb.jpg

Thanks for all you do for us crazies. Wish it were real money!

• 6 months later...

What was BZ liQe, before FRANCYITALY Qame along?

I still remember. It was the same thing, normal stuff, everyone and their wonderful Qontributions, Qonstant updates on sQans and such..

And what happened to BZ, after FRANCYITALY?

We received more sQans, more piQtures, Qandids, eds... from an italian point of view, from the italian magazines, basiQally, she was our italian insider doing the italian job and sharing it with us on BZ.

I witnessed the growth of Isabeli Fontana's thread to a tremendous amount of pages WITH Qontent. She's the greatest Fontana fan i've known.. and we all know that fontana can make a man piss from miles away due to the excitement.

i love her so much.. and her family! :) they sound like a great bunch!

Francy's like the best person ever, a very all-rounded person.. from the inside out, from the head to the toe... from the mind to her fingertips.. extremely talented...

The reason for my Qontention, is to thanQ her for everything she's given to BZ. (inQluding her heart, body, mind, soul, art, sQanner... the list just goes on and on)

:heart: :kiss: :heart:

El'amore chiuderti lochisi...ti vuole lu der chi speciale...

Okay I think it is time for me to thank some people here at Bellazon...

First I wanna thank JoeKnight for comming in to my life. My Iza guy :) You have been very nice to me and I like the time when we talk. So thanks Joe :)

Then I want to thank Julia.. My dearest Julia. You are one of the first that I talked to at BZ.. It was a long time since we talked.. Hope you have a good time at Fashion school, and I wish you so much luck for you there :)

And then ToniRenee', my sweetheart, I was suppost to go to you in Arizona this month but things happend.. :( I wanna say that you mean a lot to me and you are a sweetheart. Remember that you will always have a place in my heart.

Layla... OMG my dear Layla, you are like my sister and I love it. My baby sister from Poland. I love you and you have a place in my heart that can't be lost.

And there is Irene.. My sunshine. I love you so much you can not even imagen. All the peptalking and love you give me is amazing, you are like my sun. You bring me up when I need it the most. My little twinsoul... :heart:

Well there is many more to thanks, so thanks everybody else.

xoxo your Joline

I still remember. It was the same thing, normal stuff, everyone and their wonderful Qontributions, Qonstant updates on sQans and such..

We received more sQans, more piQtures, Qandids, eds... from an italian point of view, from the italian magazines, basiQally, she was our italian insider doing the italian job and sharing it with us on BZ.

I witnessed the growth of Isabeli Fontana's thread to a tremendous amount of pages WITH Qontent. She's the greatest Fontana fan i've known.. and we all know that fontana can make a man piss from miles away due to the excitement.

Francy's like the best person ever, a very all-rounded person.. from the inside out, from the head to the toe... from the mind to her fingertips.. extremely talented...

The reason for my Qontention, is to thanQ her for everything she's given to BZ. (inQluding her heart, body, mind, soul, art, sQanner... the list just goes on and on)

Okay I think it is time for me to thank some people here at Bellazon...

First I wanna thank JoeKnight for comming in to my life. My Iza guy :) You have been very nice to me and I like the time when we talk. So thanks Joe :)

Then I want to thank Julia.. My dearest Julia. You are one of the first that I talked to at BZ.. It was a long time since we talked.. Hope you have a good time at Fashion school, and I wish you so much luck for you there :)

And then ToniRenee', my sweetheart, I was suppost to go to you in Arizona this month but things happend.. :( I wanna say that you mean a lot to me and you are a sweetheart. Remember that you will always have a place in my heart.

Layla... OMG my dear Layla, you are like my sister and I love it. My baby sister from Poland. I love you and you have a place in my heart that can't be lost.

And there is Irene.. My sunshine. I love you so much you can not even imagen. All the peptalking and love you give me is amazing, you are like my sun. You bring me up when I need it the most. My little twinsoul... :heart:

Well there is many more to thanks, so thanks everybody else.

xoxo your Joline

:cry: omg this is too much for my heart.

i never expected something like this. :cry:

and i never had the idea to look at this thread. today by chance i did and what i get is THIS!

irene dear, my dear pomodorino, i love you so much, i love the fact that i went here and meet people crazy and sweet like you.

and my contribute to Bz will never finish. until my love for fashion will last (i think forever).

I thank isabeli, the most beautiful woman in the world for me, because is only becase of her that i came here :D

ireeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thank you sooooooooooooooooo much, i hope you'll read my words and always listen to huga flame :nicole:

I agree!

I guess, without Francy on board, Fontana's thread would have at least half pages less than it has now :ninja:

In fact, I think that Isabeli should be proud to have such a supportive fan :yes:

and, now I feel like thanking everyone for posting in my favourite model's thread :| :ninja: :rofl:

Same here, you also have a special place in my heart, that's why all things happening lately are so....:( but I hope, everything is gonna be ok soon ;)