Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

(Weird comment i know) but for me it is her first red carpet look where she really looks like a model. :heart:

That dress, make- up and hair looks soo beautiful.

And it's so nice to see her that happy. :wub: :hehe:

Yes, she looks awesome. I just watched "Hallo Deutschland" at the German TV station "ZDF". Barbara Meier and Oliver Berben were interviewed by moderator Pierre Geisensetter, he asked both if the public could expect them to be seen more often together and if they could be considered to be a couple. Oliver Berben confirmed that "we are together". Actually no real news, everybody could see how they feel about each other.

More photos from the Bambi event:

http://starlounge.ch.msn.com/index.cfm?objectid=69185

http://starlounge.ch.msn.com/index.cfm?obj...nr=1&page=1

Mima, I aggree!

When Squegee wrote that this is the first red carpet event where she looks like a model, I thought immediately of the first pic you postet, her first event for Pantene Pro V: She looked gorgeous there!

And the others you choose, there I like the dresses and styling a lot, too.

News update from Barbara (we know that she works a lot and internationally but unluckily we still do not know where to look...)

02.12.2009 | New York, Bambi, Shootings...

Ich habe turbulente Wochen hinter mir! Nach Athen ging es mit einem kleinen Zwischenstopp in München für einige Tage nach New York! Direkt im Anschluss bin ich nach Berlin zur diesjährigen Bambi-Verleihung und wieder zurück nach München geflogen. Dort hatte ich ein spannendes Testshooting, das demnächst auch in einem kleinen Beitrag auf ProSieben zu sehen sein wird und gestern noch ein Covershooting mit einem wirklich tollen Team! Auch vor Weihnachten werde ich nocheinmal quer durch Deutschland und um die halbe Welt fliegen... :-)

Turbulent weeks are lying behind me. After Athens I went with a small stop inbetween in Munich for a few days to New York. Directly after that I went to Berlin to the Bambi presentation and back to Munich. There I had an interesting testshooting that will be soon presented on Pro7 (a small contribution). And yesterday I had a covershooting with a really splendid team. Before Christmas I am again going to fly across Germany and around half the world...