Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

This was from April so there is a lot we don't know about. (Don't know how the fans manage to find all this anyway but it is admirable. Thank you Lexy and Barbara Fan).

Well, I don't like Orsay... but anyway, it would be nice to know about stuff... and naturally I always love to see more work of Barbara!

The Verena editorial is quite nice I think despite the clothes (unflattering as hell): wonderful colors, heaps of Barbara pics -25! one of them over two pages. It is not Celebrity and it is not Highfashion but it is nice all the same.

I wanted a Barbara editorial on paper again so I invested in the magazine and I am not dissapointed despite the clothes, so to say.

28.10.2009 | Editorials

Auch diese Woche war/wird für mich wieder sehr erfolgreich hier in Athen! Gestern hatte ich ein Editorial-Shooting und auch morgen werde ich noch einmal für ein Magazin vor der Kamera stehen! Ich freue mich auf die mittlerweile sehr vielen und sehr unterschiedlichen Fotos, die ich hier gemacht habe!

28.10.2009 | Heidis Halloween Party

Heidi hat mich zu ihrer jährlichen Halloween Party nach LA eingeladen! Am Freitag werde ich mich deswegen auf den Weg nach Amerika machen und freue mich schon sehr auf lustige, gruselige und schöne Stunden und darauf, viele interessante Menschen kennenzulernen!