Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Gah, I love this editorial! Her expression are really good and the whole set is just great, while the styling fits her so well!

My favorite is probably the last one with the left belt - soo lovely <3

i really like it!

my faves:

the one with the violet bandana. the mirror-kiss and the pic where shes sitting on the grass.

Don't know if these are making-of... I don't think so actually, cause they look quite good to me

I love all Greece-eds so far :yes:

And I guess it must have been a hell lot of fun to do those funny movements/dances in front of the camera along with the other models :hehe:

edit: And Squeege, I agree :yes: , it's almost an exact copy of the Gucci FW 08/09 campaign :cain:

I'm curious why she went back, i really hope because of editorials or maybe even campaigns. Well, I guess because of editorials since she wrote about it that magazines wanted to work with her. Very exciting! :)

didn't she say, she'll have that campaign with a big cosmetic company?

I am really glad that the planned editorials / work (I suppose it is about that) are realized. I feared that people might forget about plans, as soon as Barbara is away from New York.

These are really good news and this year Barbara seems to have work and work and work...

My new mantra seems to be: I hope we see the pics soon :wave:

I'm curious why she went back, i really hope because of editorials or maybe even campaigns. Well, I guess because of editorials since she wrote about it that magazines wanted to work with her. Very exciting! :)

No she said nothing about a campaign, she said she had a video shooting for a big cosmetic brand in her last week in New York. We can hope it is a campaign but she didn't actually say so. And whatever it is, it is already shot.

No she said nothing about a campaign, she said she had a video shooting for a big cosmetic brand in her last week in New York. We can hope it is a campaign but she didn't actually say so. And whatever it is, it is already shot.

I wished L'Oreal would discover her as "redhaired model", she would be such a smash! I am proud the way she developed the way back from where she came from. There are so many fanpages following her career. She has a very nice personality, too.

Correction from Fanpage: Barbara is already back from New York.

I hope she tells us soon what job she did go back for! (I don't want to even think about the jetlag she must suffer from!)

Seems to be I was wrong about the jetlag :whistle: : Barbara with Oliver Berben at the Bambi presentation in Potsdam (what stamina, I am really impressed. I think she looks wonderful)

post-19197-1259266826_thumb.jpg

(Weird comment i know) but for me it is her first red carpet look where she really looks like a model. :heart:

That dress, make- up and hair looks soo beautiful.

And it's so nice to see her that happy. :wub: :hehe:

Yes, she looks awesome. I just watched "Hallo Deutschland" at the German TV station "ZDF". Barbara Meier and Oliver Berben were interviewed by moderator Pierre Geisensetter, he asked both if the public could expect them to be seen more often together and if they could be considered to be a couple. Oliver Berben confirmed that "we are together". Actually no real news, everybody could see how they feel about each other.