Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thank you, thank you, thank you :hell yea!: And give your friend a big hug, too! This was so nice, Shayan. In this high res the pictures are even better, especially because Barbara´s facial expression can be seen and it´s great :wub:

And thank you also for the other pic, PlainJane and BarbaraFan! I never thought that the search for pictures from turkish magazines would be this successful, you are so great everybody! :grouphug:

It is only someone who looks at IMG doesn't notice that he or she is at IMG New York....

It is too early to say anything. I think the contract expires in May. Okay that will be soon. Without Payman at IMG it is difficult to say whether the contract will be renewed. I would think that yes, they will renew it but that is simply my opinion based on Fabi and Milan in general.

Barbara will attend the garden party Schloss Eyrichshof in Ebern for Power-Child on May 31, 2009.

"Außerhalb des Internets tritt Barbara Meier im Rahmen der "Mobiltour 2009" für Power-Child e.V. auf: Am 31. Mai 2009 kommt das Model mit dem Power-Child-Mobil zum Gartenfest Schloss Eyrichshof in Ebern (Franken) und steht Kindern und Jugendlichen für Fragerunden zur Verfügung, erzählt über www.neinheisstnein.de und gibt natürlich auch das ein oder andere Autogramm."

http://www.power-child.de/de/verein/news/barbara-meier.php

Her engagement for power child is great!!! But I'm a little bit worried about her new york stay?? :cry:

Yeah, I worry too. But it is Barbara's life and way to do things... And it is a really good project, this powerchild thing.

And then there is IMG. If the contract is prolonged it only helps if there are stays and castings in Paris, Milan etc. Only a listing doesn't help. At least it doesn't help if one is not really famous. (I doubt that Toni has to go to castings these days).

I am excited what the future brings.

An agency switch would't be bad either (I bet it will be Major Paris, hoping for WOMAN) because I am worried that IMG don't care that well since Peyman canceled/was dismissed.