Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Hey guys!

I've just watched RED on Pro Sieben. They showed a little scene about the Cosmopolitan cover shootings of germany's next top model winners. They said, that Barbara had a lot of problems for example with the dress and the poses. But Petra Winter, the chief editor of Cosmopolitan, said, that the edition with Barbara on the cover was sold 460'000 times. And she said, that this is HUGE!!!

This is so great!!!!

@ Nadine: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! THESE PICS ARE GREAT!!!!

I love especially this pic:

post-20350-1242335592_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the pics :wave:

I like the Turkish Cosmopolitan Bride pictures especially. The other one are hreat too though :hehe:

At first many thanks Nadine for looking: I didn't even think about looking for a gallery update. :wave:

@Reeyo: they say catalogue shooting not Cosmopolitan Bride (or did I miss something?) so I think we still have to wait for those pics which should be a beauty editorial anyway.

But I agree that these bridal pics are wonderful, especially for a catalogue. I hope we can get them in better quality!

The Maximus pics are hopefully better in the final version as these are only making off pics.

And Barbara looks again different: talk about versatility! Barbara has always great expression!

New modeling-pics, yeah! Thank you, Nadine!!! :wave:

P.S. Especially the last pic posted by Mima doesn´t seem like just for a catalogue, it looks so editorial-like, but who knows? The cosmo-bride still isn´t out so maybe this is a very high quality bridal catalogue...

In the Pro7 Gallery they call the bridal pics catalogue pics. So I think that is what they are even though they have really editorial quality.

@Snuffy: Your post sounds as if you have found some info about Bridal Cosmo (Turkey)!

I really hope 101 Models will show the pics but it would be great if we had a fall back plan, so to speak!

Will the mag be published in June (hoping, hoping, really hoping that it will be published soon...)?

Oh, well, it sounds like am sure, but I am not. I only found something like ebay in Turkey and they still sell only this as the last edition there:

http://urun.gittigidiyor.com/COSMOPOLITAN-...0QQidZZ17494401

edit: And also on this page (which haseblue has found) they still show this cover, maybe cosmo bride is not published monthly but every 3 months? or twice a year?

http://www.evlilikhazirliklari.com/content...=47&chId=50

I think I read somewhere that the Cosmo Bride issue is printed every 4th month.

And about the new pics. I like her in the red and the green dresses. Most in the green. But the blue? No, not really. Especially the hair doesn't like good on the pics.

Well, I don't know what the mag Maximum is like but it doesn't seem to be a very classy editorial (hope I am mistaken).

The bridal pics have a different class even though they seem to be for a catalogue.

By the way: Lena says she will be at the Lifeball May 16th. Barbara hasn't told anything about that this year I suppose?

I think we will see her on this homepage in the future http://majorparis.somephil.it/ And as I see, she's the first red haired model there!

I have been checking this site for weeks now. Have you looked at the 'portfolios' Barbarafan?

I sincerely hope Major does Barbara a lot of good in Paris!!!

For us fans it will be hard to get info. These portfolios (if that is what they are) won't help.

But the major (double meaning :laugh: ) thing is that they help Barbara to get a whole lot of jobs and success in Paris, yeah!

Go Barbara, go!

wooohoooo!!!!!

The 4-days-trip to Paris was very succesfull if she is booked for such an event :drool:

(Wenn Getty keine Bilder davon haben wird, fresse ich einen Besen)

Hi

This are the details of the event:

http://www.ftv.com/c21_dynamic/party_gallery2.php?E_ID=397

As I had a look to the programmpreview for europe on ftv.com I think there will be no livebroadcast. But for sure the party will be covered by FTV and this will be broadcasted within the scope of FTV in cannes - FTV all the years brought something about the Festival de Cannes ...