Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

Thanks Reeyo, this is too bad... why, why, why...

But anyway ... at least I found it :wave:

Yes, thanks for finding it :flower:

You did quite well actually, all I did was changing the format of the pic. Yours was .bmp, which Bellazon only shows as downloadable pic. But you can rename the pic on your PC to .jpg, which works better :)

Wenn ich meine Editorialseiten uploaden will, dauert es erstens zu lange und zweitens steht da immernoch eine 0 bei "manage current attachements" und werden auch nicht angezeigt.

Und wenn ich meine Scans verkleinere, werden die zwar angezeigt aber nur als Downloadlinks wie hier:

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?s=&...t&p=1642806

(Hab einen IMG-code beim Ersten eingef

Which magazine was this?

This was Joy April 08 the pantene shoot with a winner of a pantene contest: win a shoot with Barbara Meier.

@Reeyo: could you list the Hochzeit Cover (3/09) on FMD (actually I think all her covers should be uploaded there but I know you don't agree...) Listed it should be anyway as it is a 'real' magazine in comparison to Madonna and Tango...

And in comparison to other covers of that type (Brigitte etc.) I think it is really not bad, rather good actually (good expression). They are all a bit boring, I think.

Which magazine was this?

This was Joy April 08 the pantene shoot with a winner of a pantene contest: win a shoot with Barbara Meier.

@Reeyo: could you list the Hochzeit Cover (3/09) on FMD (actually I think all her covers should be uploaded there but I know you don't agree...) Listed it should be anyway as it is a 'real' magazine in comparison to Madonna and Tango...

And in comparison to other covers of that type (Brigitte etc.) I think it is really not bad, rather good actually (good expression). They are all a bit boring, I think.

Thank you :)

And I update fmd constantly, no news are missing - they have all the news they need, but it just takes them weeks, sometimes months until they update it :blink: Or maybe they are just ignoring me^^

ups, PJ was faster.

still cannot upload it

Thats wird. I dont know why it doesn't work for you. I just clicked on the link of one of the gadjus pics you posted in her topic, saved it then, and without any problems I was able to upload it.

Maybe you should ask in the site and forum section here on BZ. Maybe its because of the new server

Again really good news from Barbara so I need to doublepost :wave: :

24.03.2009 | Dreharbeiten

Am Wochenende wurde ich hier in Istanbul von einem ARD-Team einige Zeit begleitet. Ich habe einen tollen österreichisch-türkischen Designer kennengelernt und hatte am Sonntag ein tolles Fashion-Shooting mit einem außergewöhnlichen deutschen Fotografen! Der Ausstrahlungstermin steht noch nicht fest, ich werde ihn aber hier veröffentlichen, sobald er festgelegt wurde!

Translation: This weekend I was accompanied for a time by an ARD (television) team here in Istanbul. I have met a marvelous Austrian-Turkish designer and had a wonderful fashion shooting on sunday by an extraordinary German photographer! The date for broadcasting is not yet fixed but I will tell it here (on my homepage) as soon as it is decided upon.

This is great and I hope we learn soon about the doku and the fashion shoot. I am really curious. There are many question marks as to designer, photographer and to the fashion shooting :drool:

wow. It gets better and better for us and Barbara.

I have read somewhere about that designer....mhhh google...

It would make sense when they show the documentation during the 4th circle of GNTM.

And I suggest the adjective "extraordinary" as crazy (wer hätte das gedacht?! :ninja: :p ) and famous...I am really tensed now!

edit:

"Kutoglu hat es geschafft. Der 37-Jährige zeigt seine Kollektion auf der New Yorker Modewoche zwischen Donna Karan und Ralph Lauren. Er lebt und arbeitet jedoch nicht in Istanbul, sondern in Wien. Der Weg zu internationaler Anerkennung führte in der Vergangenheit für fast alle türkischen Designer über das Ausland: Rifat Ozbek, Hussein Chalayan, Dice Kayek. Hinter Dice Kayek stehen die beiden Schwestern Ece und Ayce Ege. Ihre Mode entwerfen sie in Paris. Ist die Präsenz in einem der etablierten Zentren also unverzichtbar? Ece Ege stellt zunächst eine Gegenfrage: Wie hat es denn Jil Sander geschafft?"

taken from http://www.stern.de/lifestyle/mode/:Istanb...ole/566159.html

I hope he is meant :drool:

I´m curious to see the documentation ! It´s so fascinating to follow her career.

@Zotti You could be right with Kutoglu, he also equipped the final show at ANTM and was a guest-juror and the winner won a participation at his fashionshow in NY too.