Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

i found a catwalk pic of barbara in the german INDIE magazine no.20. The designer is daniel diederich. i don't know if anybody already posted anything about this walk. tomorrow i'll scan and upload it for you.

Thank you :wave:

i found a catwalk pic of barbara in the german INDIE magazine no.20. The designer is daniel diederich. i don't know if anybody already posted anything about this walk. tomorrow i'll scan and upload it for you.

Thank you :wave:

Here we go!

post-28640-1238354884_thumb.jpg

post-28640-1238355721_thumb.jpg

Thank you Juno!

It is so great, Shayan, that your friend can get the Marie Claire, thank you! :flower:

And big thanks also to Red and PlainJane for those gorgeous Marie Claire pics! On these pictures with these clothes and hairstyle she reminds of redheaded Rita Hayworth in her best days :heart: :heart: :heart: :

post-17433-1238389506_thumb.jpg

And I have to say it: I love that hard face without brows, a glance like Lara Stone.

:ninja: OMG, I wanted to post the exact same thing when I saw those small pics for the first time! but then I thought - nah... the others probably wouldn't care about it^^ But now I see I wasn't the only one who sees the resemblance :D

And I have to say it: I love that hard face without brows, a glance like Lara Stone.

:ninja: OMG, I wanted to post the exact same thing when I saw those small pics for the first time! but then I thought - nah... the others probably wouldn't care about it^^ But now I see I wasn't the only one who sees the resemblance :D

Someone from Berlin would say: "Zweee Dooofe, een Jeedaannkee!" :laugh:

:yes: :laugh:

---------------

P.S. Are there more scans to come??

:yes: :laugh:

---------------

P.S. Are there more scans to come??

i added the last two one to my comment ... she will surely have more success :blush: ... It was a pleasure :heart: .. Have a nice day :wave: