Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

i agree with you... the img paris pic is beautiful in bw. but the coloured (and original) version of this picture is... THE BOMB! i really hope they change it again!! (i know it's a repost but i just can'tget enough if it :))

by the way... i think it's just a matter of time till we can see her on img NY :wave:

post-16520-1228408632_thumb.jpg

First pics of the three at Circus Krone. Barbara looks wonderful!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Search.a...amp;src=quick#1

I probably repeat myself but Barbar looks different since she is back from LA!

It isn't only this wild hairstyle which I think is beautiful by the way. It is a new kind of presence and self-confidence, happiness... (I think very positve thoughts concerning her career).

In these pics she really overshadows the other two!

"Stars in der Manege" 12/6/08

Awesome pictures! She looks like she really enjoyed it! :yes:

And look at Lena looking just as old and boring as her grandmother again ... eeeeew. <_<

(Nothing against her grandma, I don't know her, it was just a saying of mine! :flower: to Grandma Gercke)

"Stars in der Manege" 12/6/08

(Nothing against her grandma, I don't know her, it was just a saying of mine! :flower: to Grandma Gercke)

:rofl:

Babs looks fierce, and to Lena's Verteidigung I have to say that I think she's is a pretty girl, too :) Just a little common and commercial looking - but still pretty ^^

Jenny doesn't look too good in long dresses, she should stick to mini dresses :yes:

post-17428-0-1446055656-6979_thumb.jpg

(And her haircut slowly starts to annoy me - at least the way it is at the moment)

(Sry for uploading Jenny in Barbara's thread :p )

Babs looks fierce, and to Lena's Verteidigung I have to say that I think she's is a pretty girl, too :) Just a little common and commercial looking - but still pretty ^^

Yeah, pretty boring ... :shifty:

But okay, I'll stop thebashing now .. :whistle:

Jenny doesn't look too good in long dresses, she should stick to mini dresses :yes:

Yes, gimme more of that legs! :shifty:

(And her haircut slowly starts to annoy me - at least the way it is at the moment)

:ninja: I know exactly what you mean ...