Bellazon

Barbara Meier
Thumbnail

Ronin

to Fashiongirl:

was soll das denn? <_<

Mach doch bitte in einem Victorias Secret Forum (oder in den Foren der Models, die dafuer gecastet wurden) Werbung fuer dein Forum. Danke!

Und dann auch noch so unprofessionell! Nicht mal den Link kann man anklicken! Pffff!

Yes, she looks pretty.

I just hope that not the same thing is going to happen as it did with her black dress back then. Remember, when the media started to write bad comments about the fact that she wore one and the same dress to many events?

In this case it's just shoes, and I wouldn't care, but some "society experts" ( :cain: ) probably do. It's like the 5th or 6th time now that she's wearing them. (I like 'em btw :p )

barbara @ SKL-show

unfortunately the pic is very small. maybe someone can find better ones?

but she can also be seen in the video:

http://www.bild.de/BILD/unterhaltung/TV/20...Id=6484888.html

by the way: barbara proved again that she isn't only beautiful but also smart. she answered 86% of the questions right and therefore was the best player... :)

edit: the whole show can be watched right here:

http://www.skl.de/fwd;jsessionid=atlUYRdsX...tv_tv_video.jsp

post-16520-1226851125_thumb.jpg

Wow, I am very suprised about the Jeans Campaign. I mean, she does not have the longest legs but I am very happy about that.

I bet it is a consequence of her day in Milan or the stay in New York :yes:

You could be right about Milan. I didn't think about that. After that day the new pic in the portfolio appeared and the two pics for Grazia are Jeans pics. She looks so good on these pics, therefore I am not really astonished that she was chosen for Jeans.

Thanks to all of you for posting all these beautiful pictures, news and for searching them! :flower:

I can´t write so often at the moment or be active in Barbara-news-searching because my work is really exhausting but I still keep reading the news if I can and I feel a lot of gratitude for all those active members keeping me up-to-date in the latest Barbara-developments. :hug: Wow, this new campaign shows that beautiful Barbara is more and more successful - even international. That´s sooooo great :)