Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

Ana Beatriz is confirmed

Only Caroline Trentini is sure (except the angels) to be in the show.

I really hope for Natasha-she was great last year.

I don't think Naomi will be in the show, though I hope she will

And thanks brenlynn for the article. I really hope she'll get the wings (though I don't think so), because there will be two new angels announced after the show.

i don't know if anyone posted this yet, however miranda is confirmed.

http://forums.vogue.com.au/showthread.php?t=223803

people in that forum make me laugh though, it doesn't say anywhere in that article that she's getting wings or becoming an angel. :blink:

have I died and came to heaven? :woot:

"The blue eyed brunette with girl next door dimples and yoga toned body"

damn that's such a good describtion of her :yes:

I'm sooooooo happy :dance:

Ana Beatriz is confirmed

Only Caroline Trentini is sure (except the angels) to be in the show.

I really hope for Natasha-she was great last year.

I don't think Naomi will be in the show, though I hope she will

And thanks brenlynn for the article. I really hope she'll get the wings (though I don't think so), because there will be two new angels announced after the show.

there won'T be any new angels!All the girls contracted renew!

Edit: Due to recent information given to me by a reliable source, I've heard Alessandra will open the show this is subject to change but my source assures me it's true this year Victoria's Secret will be promoting mostly Adriana, Alessandra and Izabel. Due to the three girls very high popularity the three will be the stars this year. This is not confirmed yet, but Izabel may be doing the voice over this year as well, and again, not confirmed, but it looks like ppl are pushing for Adriana to wear the fantasy bra.

Subject to change, I'll update as soon as I learn anything new.

Update: This may infact be the last year for Gisele as a Angle and it may also be the last year she does the VS fashion show (however it's still unsure if this or next year will be the last). Seems they have a new couple models in mind for two or three Angel spots opening up over the next few years.

.. Who I won't say till I know more, but I'll give you this... several of you'd be VERY happy to see her take up the baby angle spot.

New Update: Two beloved and popular VS models will be hanging up their wings this year, or at the very latest, next year when the 2007 VS fashion show is over. These two models are set to be replaced with new "Angels", one whom is very popular on these forums .. however I won't be saying who till I know more.

this is what Ale_Fan said on WFT :) and he said 'reliable source'

But they are not making angels in everyshow.Except last year show and models,all the girls made an so many catalog works,etc....to get that amount of contract.When they ll become angel,they ll become company face and earns millions of dollar just in VS.Its really big spot for models. They are not even made Ana Beatriz and Oluchi an angel after they appeared on commercials,catalogs,pr events.(To me they really deserve that spot)

But they are not making angels in everyshow.Except last year show and models,all the girls made an so many catalog works,etc....to get that amount of contract.When they ll become angel,they ll become company face and earns millions of dollar just in VS.Its really big spot for models. They are not even made Ana Beatriz and Oluchi an angel after they appeared on commercials,catalogs,pr events.(To me they really deserve that spot)

I totally agree! Oluchi and Ana Beatriz should really become big VS angels IMHO. They truly deserve it so much more and it's not fair that they are relegated to the background and not promoted as much even though they are quie visible in the Catalogues and events.

I totally agree! Oluchi and Ana Beatriz should really become big VS angels IMHO. They truly deserve it so much more and it's not fair that they are relegated to the background and not promoted as much even though they are quie visible in the Catalogues and events.

that's why i'm so pissed that tyra banks gave her wings to selita ebanks when she could've given miss/mrs.oluchi a big career move with those WINGS!

<_< <_< <_<

that's why i'm so pissed that tyra banks gave her wings to selita ebanks when she could've given miss/mrs.oluchi a big career move with those WINGS!

<_< <_< <_<

Yea! me too! I also also pissed as well! Oluchi is so freaking beautiful and its a shame that VS is not capitalizing on her unique and captivating beauty. If Oluchi and Ana are promoted well, they will do great things for VS. I wish VS would see that and use them more as Exclusive angels