Bellazon

General Babes Motion

incessant

you know what's a pain? It's a pain to look through models' threads because of suspecision that they might have been in the show on November 16th and what not. Wouldn't it be easier to post the pics from this years show in this thread? :shifty: ... or .. wait, would that belong in the runway section <_<. Too many divisions.

Probably yes

thanks.

My fingers are crossed for aurelia gwilki, pania rose, yfke sturm, nicole trunfio and lots more ass shots... I want a full-on ass shot of every model this year, in each outfit.

Oh, and I want pictures of each girl in their outfit. Eveyr year it seems like one or two outfits for each girl is never seen-- is it just that they wear different outfits for the final walkby? Because it looks like gisele, adriana, etc are wearing the same outfits, but other models, not

example - Take a look at this pic of angella lindval from the end of last years show-she's wearing an outfit i never saw her walk the runway solo in:

Runway_799.jpg

I don't think Aurelia Gliwski or Jarah Mariano will be in the show.

I have crossed fingers for Miranda Kerr (though I don't think so), Doutzen Kroes, Bianca Balti, Cintia Dicker and Marija Vujovic. but I don't think Marija will be.

Probably yes

thanks.

My fingers are crossed for aurelia gwilki, pania rose, yfke sturm, nicole trunfio and lots more ass shots... I want a full-on ass shot of every model this year, in each outfit.

Oh, and I want pictures of each girl in their outfit. Eveyr year it seems like one or two outfits for each girl is never seen-- is it just that they wear different outfits for the final walkby? Because it looks like gisele, adriana, etc are wearing the same outfits, but other models, not

example - Take a look at this pic of angella lindval from the end of last years show-she's wearing an outfit i never saw her walk the runway solo in:

post-13-0-1445991050-71855_thumb.jpg

Last year only angels walked 3 times,other models walked 2 times.Models who had not been appear on the last segment wearing different outfits at the end of the show..Thats why you never see angela's,doutzens,last outfits on the runway.

OMG!! How many forums like this are there :o

Hi VAL! Hi Miwa!!!! I :wub: FMT!!! :D

OK back to business! I had no clue that was Eugenia in 2002 vsfs!!! :o I thought it was some other super skinny girl!!! It was my own EUGENIA!!! I am ashamed :shifty:

Anyways this place looks a little familiar no? ;)

Oh and IRe! I know you too!! lets see if you can guess from where...

Wow! just testin out the smilies :evil:

it looks like there will be no ana beatriz this year...

the theme is carnival... justin is singing...blah blah...

heidi is special guest...

this sucks big time.... :(

no Ana BB? :cry: how come?

Carnival theme sounds awesome to me love it!!! :heart: