Bellazon

Twilight

wickedcrazyness

Hm, I can see your point and I guess that when you have first read the book and its amazing, its hard to make a film that would be just as good. But I hope that the film wouldn't be too bad! :) I am going to give Robert a chance, lol. The reason why I am slightly more convinced with Robert being able to portray Edward well is because I took a picture when I met him a few years ago and all of my friends were like "Omg, he looks like a vampire!" So thinking back, it sort of made me feel that Robert was somehow suited for the role. Oh well, my thinking anyway.

Hm, I can see your point and I guess that when you have first read the book and its amazing, its hard to make a film that would be just as good. But I hope that the film wouldn't be too bad! :) I am going to give Robert a chance, lol. The reason why I am slightly more convinced with Robert being able to portray Edward well is because I took a picture when I met him a few years ago and all of my friends were like "Omg, he looks like a vampire!" So thinking back, it sort of made me feel that Robert was somehow suited for the role. Oh well, my thinking anyway.

Being a vampire is easy...all you need is a pair of fangs....being a vampire that millions already adore and lust after isen't. He will need all whole shit load more then looking like Edward to make the readers happy. :wave:

Being a vampire is easy...all you need is a pair of fangs....being a vampire that millions already adore and lust after isen't. He will need all whole shit load more then looking like Edward to make the readers happy. :wave:

Lol, but seriously, I find him quite hot :p I guess he would do for me!!

lol... i find him hot, but not as hot as he could be. ;)

lol... i find him hot, but not as hot as he could be. ;)

Lol, he has a bad boy look, SOOO ATTRACTIVE!