Bellazon

MODELS LEAGUE

gigiriva

No offense but didn't people submit pictures months ago... How is it your responsibility to find new pictures.. Not to mention... You already put up a picture for the round, someone has already voted on said picture, how is that fair or right. Maybe use the new picture for the next round she's in if anything... but to change it in the middle of a round simply because someone stated the obvious, (that it was a shitty picture for the back round) you felt the need to go change it and get a quote on quote better picture. No that's not right.. Not in my world, not in the real world.

If you're having a competition and someone just isn't performing up to bar, (say a tennis match) you don't sub someone else in in the hopes that they'll do better. Or in an art competition, just because one picture is doing better then say another might in the collection... that doesn't mean you subsitute the picture that's doing badly for one you think will do better. I'm sorry if I've come across as a bitch these last few days, but my bullshit level has seriously gone out the window. I saw the gold picture and that's what I'm basing my vote on.

blah blah blah

No offense but didn't people submit pictures months ago... How is it your responsibility to find new pictures.. Not to mention... You already put up a picture for the round, someone has already voted on said picture, how is that fair or right. Maybe use the new picture for the next round she's in if anything... but to change it in the middle of a round simply because someone stated the obvious, (that it was a shitty picture for the back round) you felt the need to go change it and get a quote on quote better picture. No that's not right.. Not in my world, not in the real world.

If you're having a competition and someone just isn't performing up to bar, (say a tennis match) you don't sub someone else in in the hopes that they'll do better. Or in an art competition, just because one picture is doing better then say another might in the collection... that doesn't mean you subsitute the picture that's doing badly for one you think will do better. I'm sorry if I've come across as a bitch these last few days, but my bullshit level has seriously gone out the window. I saw the gold picture and that's what I'm basing my vote on.

blah blah blah

If you don't have a decent rebuttal why throw out drivel?

Match 83: best smile

1. Claudia Schiffer 88 pts. (26% wins)

2. Bar Rafaeli 77 pts. (21% wins)

3. Heloise Guerin 72 pts. (21% wins)

4. Petra Nemcova 69 pts. (11% wins)

5. Shannan Click 60 pts. (16% wins)

6. Tanya Dziahileva 33 pts. (5% wins)

Match 84: best back

1. Inguna Butane 87 pts. (21% wins)

2. Louise Pedersen 84 pts. (32% wins)

3. Irina Sheik 78 pts. (21% wins)

4. Chiara Baschetti 62 pts. (11% wins)

5. Elianne Smit 52 pts. (11% wins)

6. Kemp Muhl 36 pts. (5% wins)

Claudia Schiffer 85% (58 pts., 11 m); Louise Pedersen 84% (47 pts., 9 m); Julie Ordon 83% (62 pts., 12 m); Julia Stegner, Cindy Crawford 77% (63 pts., 13 m); Veronica Varekova, Inguna Butane 76% (53 pts., 11 m); Petra Nemcova 76% (48 pts., 10 m); Josie Maran 75% (52 pts., 11 m); Christy Turlington, Carmen Kass 68% (44 pts., 10 m); Valentina Zeliaeva 67% (48 pts., 11 m); Maryna Linchuck 65% (51 pts., 12 m); Polina Kouklina 64% (46 pts., 11 m); Irina Sheik 60% (48 pts., 12 m); Kim Noorda 58% (43 pts., 11 m); Chiara Baschetti 53% (40 pts., 11 m); Edita Vilkeviciute 53% (33 pts., 9 m); Katja Shchekina 53% (29 pts., 8 m); Cintia Dicker 52% (43 pts., 12 m); Rianne Ten Haken 51% (39 pts., 11 m); Rosie Huntington-Whiteley 50% (42 pts., 12 m); Linda Evangelista 50% (35 pts., 10 m); Bar Rafaeli 49% (38 pts., 11 m); Ruslana Korshunova 47% (40 pts., 12 m); Kemp Muhl 46% (33 pts., 10 m); Helena Christensen 45% (26 pts., 8 m); Kate Moss, Tanya Dziahileva 44% (32 pts., 10 m); Emanuela de Paula 43% (38 pts., 12 m); Anja Rubik 42% (34 pts., 11 m); Michaela Hlavackova 42% (31 pts., 10 m); Erin Wasson 40% (36 pts., 12 m); Tyra Banks 40% (24 pts., 8 m); Rocio Guirao Diaz 38% (29 pts., 10 m); Janeta Samp 38% (26 pts., 9 m); Caroline Trentini 37% (34 pts., 12 m); Megan Ewing 36% (31 pts., 11 m); Fabiana Semprebom 36% (28 pts., 10 m); Gemma Ward 30% (25 pts., 10 m); Elianne Smit, Shannan Click 29% (27 pts., 11 m); Aline Weber 29% (22 pts., 9 m); Magdalena Frackowiak 29% (17 pts., 7 m); Sasha Pivovarova 16% (18 pts., 10 m); Behati Prinsloo 16% (16 pts., 9 m); Morgane Dubled, Heloise Guerin 14% (17 pts., 10 m).

Best Face:

1. Josie Maran :heart:

2. Bar Rafaeli

3. Janeta Samp

4. Tanya Dziahileva

5. Katja Shchekina

6. Polina Kouklina

Best Hair:

1. Tyra Banks

2. Janeta Samp

3. Carmen Kass

4. Fabiana Semprebom