Bellazon

Amber Heard
Thumbnail

floflandrin

TODAY I found out she was lesbian. :ninja:

I feel bad for guys, because she is SO GORGEOUS... and she don't even like penis. It must suck for them to whack-off and KNOW that she wouldn't touch it (not that she would anyway, but you know).

She's so stunning. One of the few people I love from head to toe.

EDIT: Don't give me the whole 'just because she went to a GLAAD gala doesn't mean she's gay', because she came out of the closet and had an interview and everything. Click here: http://www.afterellen.com/people/2010/12/a...an-in-hollywood

EDIT 2: I'm a little tipsy right now... so if this post sounds awful, my bad. :ninja:

I feel bad for guys, because she is SO GORGEOUS... and she don't even like penis. It must suck for them to whack-off and KNOW that she wouldn't touch it (not that she would anyway, but you know).

EDIT: Don't give me the whole 'just because she went to a GLAAD gala doesn't mean she's gay', because she came out of the closet and had an interview and everything. Click here: http://www.afterellen.com/people/2010/12/a...an-in-hollywood

EDIT 2: I'm a little tipsy right now... so if this post sounds awful, my bad. :ninja:

EDIT 3: Mind you thinking about it, the thought of Amber with another girl....... will probably help the whacking off!

good! One more chance for me to have her!

and i might make her change her mind about men...?

EDIT 3: Mind you thinking about it, the thought of Amber with another girl....... will probably help the whacking off!

I never quite understood that though. Sure it's 'hot' to see two women together, whatever... But why doesn't the concept of her not being attracted to what you have to offer not come into play? Or is it just the simple fact that men are purely visual and that sort thinking is lost to them while aroused?

To keep this on topic: Amber is gorgeous.

I never quite understood that though. Sure it's 'hot' to see two women together, whatever... But why doesn't the concept of her not being attracted to what you have to offer not come into play? Or is it just the simple fact that men are purely visual and that sort thinking is lost to them while aroused?

To keep this on topic: Amber is gorgeous.

There aint no thinking going on! It's just nature.... Ug pretty must have the pretty!

Plus I'm sure that if she saw what I had to offer..... she'd realise the the error of ways and beg for forgiveness! (sorry)

Kinda like the dream I had last night, when I was the pizza delivery boy, and she couldn't find her purse! (really sorry)

Boomchicawhawha (Really really sorry)

Yeah wow see.... no thinking!!

And staying on topic: Yes she is (hope she doesn't read this!)

Actually, she's bisexual. I think she said it in an interview somewhere.

Huffington Post:

Already an emerging Hollywood talent, actress Amber Heard came out of the closet at the GLAAD 25th anniversary celebration on Friday, proudly announcing that she is a lesbian.

The 'Zombieland' and 'Pineapple Express' star, who will soon appear as Jonny Depp's love interest in 'The Rum Diaries,' came out with her girlfriend, photographer Tasya van Ree, whom she has been dating since 2008.

Speaking to the gay rights-focused entertainment site AfterEllen.com, Heard said coming out was both a personal and moral triumph.

Actually, she's bisexual. I think she said it in an interview somewhere.

Astute observation that few seem privy to, Still; keen eye :wave:

(about 3 min in )

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/moslive/ar...357-magnum.html

Hell hath no fury like a jilted Catholic school girl with Daddy issues :evil: Hate to burst your bubble Amber baby, but holding a passport to Lesbania and sampling from the local cuisine does not a local make.

• 2 weeks later...

"And Soon The Darkness" screening in LA - Dec 17 2010

post-33019-0-1446092635-54864_thumb.jpg post-33019-0-1446092635-60465_thumb.jpg th_d53b3c111527955.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-33019-0-1446092635-62834_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3911603" alt="post-33019-0-1446092635-62834_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="135.14"> post-33019-0-1446092635-649_thumb.jpg th_fb1bcb111528019.jpg/monthly_12_2010/post-33019-0-1446092635-68677_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3911606" alt="post-33019-0-1446092635-68677_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="146.34"> post-33019-0-1446092635-74056_thumb.jpg post-33019-0-1446092635-75526_thumb.jpg post-33019-0-1446092635-77177_thumb.jpg post-33019-0-1446092635-80701_thumb.jpg 82da54111528124.jpg 51176d111528132.jpg

• 3 weeks later...